RATE MY RIDES

yeah that zr-1 is a all around beast id love to have it maybe after my apprenticeship

STOCKSRT10 said:
yeah that zr-1 is a all around beast id love to have it maybe after my apprenticeship

Just how well does that apprenticeship pay bro!! 2 cars a year, alot of cars i mean hmmm im in lol

now a zr1 oh yes are they hiring lolol:D

im going to be a lineman in spring they make BIG BUCKS but right now im with the power company makin good

STOCKSRT10 said:
im going to be a lineman in spring they make BIG BUCKS but right now im with the power company makin good
BIG BUCKS? :dontknow: :dontknow: What is BIG BUCKS?

STOCKSRT10 said:
:dontknow: and why is everyone against gm ive always owned gm and loved em chevys and caddys im a big fan of caddys ive owned alot of them this is my first non caddy in like 5-years and i usually have like 2 different cars a year yeah ive got a problem i just like to see what i can do to different to every car i have :burnout:

Maybe they are against GM cause this is a Dodge site. :dontknow: :vroam:

The ACR is faster around the track, and is cheaper than the ZR-1. The ZR-1 isnt special enough to me, it looks the same as a regular vette.

Well since you are blacking out the lights what about the grill? Get the billet one and see if you can black Chrome it,,,,,,,,,,

STOCKSRT10 said:
i agree thats a bad ass truck but again ive seen so many srt's that look just like this one,but im not really into the pick up trucks that gm makes im more for the caddys or the caddy ext pickup would work for me i like the cars of gm well certain cars like the corvette i like poer and luxury and thats what cadillac is pretty good at nothing like bmw but im an american car guy
I'm with you Stocker, the late model Cadillacs are hard to beat for the money. Have owned a couple and was very happy with them:rock: :rock: BTW the wheels don't look bad either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back