rb1 or rb4?

vipertruckkid1544

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking to upgrade from the stereo head unit that i have in there now. Witch one is better an rb4 or and rb1? Will they both hook up to our factory wires and play or do ihave to buy. just wanted to get your guys thoughts and opinions.

Of those two choices, I'd go with the RB1. I added an RB1 to mine right after I bought it. Basically, plug and play. Just follow the instructions for installing the GPS antenna (sticks on top of some duct work if I remember correctly). I'm pretty sure you can download the installation instructions from the Dodge website. I installed mine in under 30 minutes.

theres not a lot of difference in the way they operate display is a tad bigger on rb1 and you get to veiw a map instead of arrows on the rb4....on the rb4 you can listen to a cd while the nav is working you cannot do this on the rb1...that in my opinion makes them about simular when you compare....but you can score the rb4 for bout $200 cheaper than the rb1 and they both add $450 to your nada book value

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back