[RC] - Anyone else start off in 2nd gear????

If you are wanting to shift less you could always join that "other" group and get a quad cab:D

i start in 2nd all the time. i have a 04 with the 4:10's and havent had a problem yet. and over 49,000 on the ticker :rock: o and launches from 2nd only spin the tires. no hope for traction :D :D

sleeper said:
Do you have a video to prove this?:dontknow:

There are some people that have integrity, and that you can trust.

Personally I trust Jack. He has accomplished to much to have to lie about something like this.

Silverback said:
There are some people that have integrity, and that you can trust.

Personally I trust Jack. He has accomplished to much to have to lie about something like this.

Thank you John.

I would have no reason to lie about this, it would serve no purpose.

That was put up for information.

Possibly sleeper was not calling me out on this, but just wanting to see a video of it happening.

Only by mistake.....
Your moving 5300/lbs...........use first!

Quick

Last edited:
SANCHOBA said:
jack, would this be a stock truck... other than the gearing?

Richard's custom exhaust and ported throttle body, lowered 2", Caltracs, tonneau cover, wing deleat, otherwise stock.

lbstone said:
I have no idea why DC initially had the 4.10's put in the truck!! It makes starts from a stop in very slow traffic very tricky. Or just starting off on a steep hill! It becomes a practice on slipping the clutch!!! Cant wait till I go with 4.88's!!

Derek your gonna love the 4.88's. They really bring it to life:rock: .....lots of :burnout: in first and second!!!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back