RC lowered inches

Company = JTS Venom Performance
Rear Drop = 2.5"
Front Drop = 1.25"

For reference: I run a 305/45R22 tire which is a larger sidewall to help fill in the wheel wells. The stocks are 305/40s which have a 31.6" OD, the 305/45s are have a 32.6" OD. So it gives the appearance of an extra 1" drop (per se). The larger sidewall also offers a more comfy ride and better traction with more side wall flex and torque absorbing. Handling suffers a tad but hey, it's a truck. No issues on the street with bottoming out at all. Great kit. :) Good luck in your choice, plenty on offer for your purposes & requirements!

Cheers,
Carlwalski

BatramLowered.jpg

Last edited:
Got the JTSVP extreme lowering kit on it.
With justins bushing handling upgrade and qa1 shocks from JMB performance.
Lowered the truck 8 cm in the from and 13 cm in the back.
That would make a 3/5 " drop. ;)
Really want some calltracks on it, because I believe they would improve the handling even more.

Here some pics of the queen:

Fast-car-festival-2011_028.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

srt99.jpg

Last edited:
I measured my truck and rear was a tad over a 1.5" higher than the front. So i ordered 2"in drop control arms and had jtsvp make me some custom 3.5" blocks. To drop that much in rear i am having to c notch the frame and shorten drive shaft. Worth it to have rear set level.

I would like to drop the rear to be even with the front, but don't know what kit to purchase.

Be careful how low you go with QC. there have been alot of complaints about driveline vibration from the 2 piece driveshaft. The diff. is under the leafsprings on a QC. so blocks won't work. ..........use the search .....my 2 cents:)

3 front 5 back sorry truck was a lil dirty here haha

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 15,879

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back