ready when you guys are 9.9's

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgao0Nr-MDs

just kidding around. decided to stir teh pot a little. getting the truck lined out for Lfest in 2 weeks. and then off to the texas mile for some top end action. that was on my lower boost tune. it was blowing thru the transmission so it looks like it may have to ocme out.....

Blaine@PSI said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgao0Nr-MDs

just kidding around. decided to stir teh pot a little. getting the truck lined out for Lfest in 2 weeks. and then off to the texas mile for some top end action. that was on my lower boost tune. it was blowing thru the transmission so it looks like it may have to ocme out.....

what trans you got in there now?

i know its still a ford and i have heard all the comments before. you guys may ahve forgotten but i did have a SRT10 for a while and it was fast for a stock truck. but the money it takes to make them faster is 10x what it takes for a lightning. so i went back toi my roots. beleive me i had every intentions to bring a twin turbo monster, auto, srt10 to playing field but that dream quickly got crushed after seeing what the rebuild cost for a motor was that still was not very strong. and the tuning software available at the time was junk.

Blaine@PSI said:
i know its still a ford and i have heard all the comments before. you guys may ahve forgotten but i did have a SRT10 for a while and it was fast for a stock truck. but the money it takes to make them faster is 10x what it takes for a lightning. so i went back toi my roots. beleive me i had every intentions to bring a twin turbo monster, auto, srt10 to playing field but that dream quickly got crushed after seeing what the rebuild cost for a motor was that still was not very strong. and the tuning software available at the time was junk.
I remember man, How you been? Ford, SRT-10, Corvette, Does not matter. It's who finished 1st that counts.

JRSVIPR said:
I remember man, How you been? Ford, SRT-10, Corvette, Does not matter. It's who finished 1st that counts.

been doing good. just doing a build and trying to make ends meet at the same time with this bullshit economy we got going.

Prof said:
With about one tenth the cost of making an SRT 10 fast.

But a very fast Ford!!!

hence why i returned to my roots of ford power. we all have to be money minded in todays time.

Blaine@PSI said:
hence why i returned to my roots of ford power. we all have to be money minded in todays time.

Those two red Lightnings roll out:rock: makes me regret every dollar i sunk into my Hemi build (Truck).

So how fast could i have gone in a lightning with 30k worth of mods, Wait don't tell me!!:mad:

Doesn't matter to me what name is on grille, fast is fast. Take ANY vehicle, have two different drivers, will have two different results. Just have fun & happy cruisin!!

Well main thing is .. that is not a honda or toyota ... is one of the big 3 ... ya is ford but i would better to ford beet me than toyota ....
And by the way that was one creazy run .. good job on a ride ....

Great Run Man!!!

We just finished the same built buy 4V on Typhoons truck and hope to have his stall in this week.

We should have it ready for the Southern Truck Shoot Out in Valdosta.

His is set up as a street truck but should still be able to take care of business. Really has me wanting to go Turbo one day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back