rear lights and stop

d3ze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and ... :dontknow: got some advice for dark rear lights and stop light ?
This for my silver ride.
pics , links to buy or have some for sale tell me .... ?

thx :vroam:

Contact Stinker(JTSVP) in the vendor's section. He's got lots of options from replacement lamps to tinting spray for your stockers. Good luck.

I'm using LED Recon tail and third brake lights. Mine are now smothered in VHT and are black apart from the tail light reverse (I need/want it) but I have smoked lights so it appears darker than OEM by a long shot, especially with 2-3 coats of VHT over it.

0.02c

Here are mine.

SRT4C_2_1.jpg

Bill.

Bill,For some reason i do not remember seeing any pictures of your truck.Very nice bro.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Bill,For some reason i do not remember seeing any pictures of your truck.Very nice bro.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Thank you very much.

Bill.

I have gts smoked covers on the taillights. It's easy to remove the covers so i can go back to stock.
Black taillights is illigal overhere in Holland so i can remove the covers when the cops ask me to stop :D

tail-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine look like BigIke's old truck. Left the reverse clear. Looks really clean. Paul(amtrucker22) has Recon brand LED tails and smoked them with VHT. They shine great thru the Nite Shade.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back