Rear Rotors for 2005 SRT-10?

MARCOS909

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some rear rotors my 2005 SRT-10 QC, do any of you guys have any up for sale or know of a website or place I can get them for a good price?

I have their brakes and pads all the way around, the slotted and dimpled ones. Can't complain for the price and they did well. They also have just regular blank rotors for a stock look.

I have their brakes and pads all the way around, the slotted and dimpled ones. Can't complain for the price and they did well. They also have just regular blank rotors for a stock look.

Oh really thats cool, I check it out I'm just going for the stock look for now. I'll maybe upgrade in the future to rotors with slots.

Yeah their OEM replacement rotors are what you'll want then. Local parts stores (Advanced Auto, etc) can get blank OEM replacement rotors as well if that's all you're looking for, but if you don't mind waiting then that website is good. Roeracing.com also has OEM style blank rotors and is one of our vendors. With the Roe site, if you buy parts from them, you get points for your purchase that can be applied to future purchases for a discount if you sign up for an account on there. It's a free rewards system. So that's an option too.

I have a brand new set sitting in the garage. Send me a pm if interested.

not for nothing but these are very cheap rotors and warp easy..i wouldnt buy these...you get what u pay for..you can get power slot rotors from autoanything.com

Yikes...now you say! I'm having these installed right now!

Yikes...now you say! I'm having these installed right now!

I've had mine (slotted and dimpled) on for about a year now with 20kish miles on them. So far so good. They also offer a pretty good warranty for their upgraded rotors. Lifetime replacement for cracking/warping for the slotted and dimpled. If you're on a budget, they aren't a bad place to start.

I've had mine (slotted and dimpled) on for about a year now with 20kish miles on them. So far so good. They also offer a pretty good warranty for their upgraded rotors. Lifetime replacement for cracking/warping for the slotted and dimpled. If you're on a budget, they aren't a bad place to start.

Yea I got the same ones up front...had a ton of shake when I touched the brakes but now its gone. Hoping to have the same luck you're having.

not for nothing but these are very cheap rotors and warp easy..i wouldnt buy these...you get what u pay for..you can get power slot rotors from autoanything.com

They aren't the greatest out there, but for the price and the looks, hard to beat. My experience is a little skewed though because within a month of getting the rotors and pads on, I did a cross country move with around 800lbs or so in the bed in the winter. Then I did 5 months of driving around Leonard-Wood then drove back again cross country with same weight plus a passenger, then a few weeks later drove from Tampa to Ft. Campbell with same weight. So I put a ton of hard miles on the truck in a 6 month span and wore out the front rotors and pads. Going up and down through the mountains and hauling weight aren't great for brakes. So this summer when I get back I'll get new pads and rotors and then will be able to see how long they last. If they only make it 6 months again then I will step up to something better.

I would check out Cquence

Same guys that make PowerSlot, Centric, and StopTech. Haven't read a bad thing yet

Back