Recent New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen6piranna

Reaction score
Hey this is Allen6piranna and I joined because I will be looking to buy a 2004 or 2005 rc srt 10 before or after I graduate from Texas State Trooper Academy in September and Sanchoba mentioned joining for the sales that come through here and also the great people that are members of the club. I will be keeping my eye open for my future ride.

Thanks,

Allen6piranna

Allen6piranna said:
Hey this is Allen6piranna and I joined because I will be looking to buy a 2004 or 2005 rc srt 10 before or after I graduate from Texas State Trooper Academy in September and Sanchoba mentioned joining for the sales that come through here and also the great people that are members of the club. I will be keeping my eye open for my future ride.

Thanks,

Allen6piranna

First of all....welcome to the madhouse....
Well, if you are looking to buy...I have one that is all set up for you for a killer price....just ask around. Here is the thread:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20736&highlight=bikertat

Last edited:
Welcome to the zoo. Good luck in purchasing an Srt10 in the near future. I would strongly suggest Bikertat's ride as the most bang for your buck with the least amount of miles.

Welcome aboard---great place to visit great place to stay

Allen6piranna said:

Thanks,

Allen6piranna

Welcome to the club, some awesome deals around:rock:

ooh and dont stop a big ol purple rig if I happen to ride thru Texas after ya get out:p

about time allen! great group of guys and gals here! we will help you find your ride:rock: good to see you last weekend, to bad we got skunked on the fishing.:(

Allen6piranna said:
Sanchoba mentioned joining the great people that are members of the club.

I'm one of those great people he mentioned.;) :D

Welcome Bud!:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back