Red Caltracs bars installed

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the pictures of the red caltrac bars installed... They were not adjusted yet hence the lock nut not tighten down. Let me know what you think...

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

I think they really compliment the truck, Look great to me. How do you like those Coopers?

Not bad, but I think if I had a yf, I'd leave them black or paint them yellow and maybe paint the calipers yellow too.

JRSVIPR said:
I think they really compliment the truck, Look great to me. How do you like those Coopers?
I will not be going with them again. They are ok tires. They do not squeal when they spin (which makes it hard to tell sometimes when they spin).

The good side is they drive very well in the rain.

I will probably get Nittos or Generals next time.

You beat me too it:( :D I've had some red one's I had Justin powder coat about 4 months ago I just haven't put them on yet. BTW those do look good on yellow too;)

kyle's srt10 said:
You beat me too it:( :D I've had some red one's I had Justin powder coat about 4 months ago I just haven't put them on yet. BTW those do look good on yellow too;)
The bars will look even that much better on a red truck!:rock: :rock:

Looks good, more importantly, what differences have you noticed? I plan to get them.

amtrucker22 said:
I will not be going with them again. They are ok tires. They do not squeal when they spin (which makes it hard to tell sometimes when they spin).

The good side is they drive very well in the rain.

I will probably get Nittos or Generals next time.
Thanks for the info. on the tires.:rock:

I always thought they would look good painted red. Ties in well with the red calipers. Looks great dude.

Carl...Caltracs didnt help much in the traction dept with my setup but they really helped in keeping the truck pointing straight when the wheels spin.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back