RED TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!

Looks like it might snow guys.

Look it is snowing.

ce003.jpg

The RagunCajun stays

FATJACK said:
Not trying to run the boy off, just trying to talk some sense into him.:D :D

You obviously haven't been on the Black thread..... they're starting to count tricycles

I'll take a Red "L" anyday

sleeper said:
Who gives a fk what color truck you guys have. These color threads suck.
Very "racial" if you ask me .................

After the black thread was started I figured I'd have a little fun with the silvers. But I never doubted that someone would follow suit with a red thread. Now that we have the original colors covered, what now?

I just wanted to see pics of everyone else's reds so I could get more ideas about what I could do to mine.

We already had the thread on who has the hottest girl next to their truck.

Maybe we can talk about who lives in the coolest state. :dontknow:

I know here in Texas we have an average of 5 guns for every man, woman and child in the state, kill just about everyone in prison longer than 6 months, are number 2 in breast implants behind California, have tons of hot slutty southern girls, and eat more and pollute more than most countries in the world, so I'm pretty happy. :congrats:

MWM said:
I just wanted to see pics of everyone else's reds so I could get more ideas about what I could do to mine.

We already had the thread on who has the hottest girl next to their truck.

Maybe we can talk about who lives in the coolest state. :dontknow:

I know here in Texas we have an average of 5 guns for every man, woman and child in the state, kill just about everyone in prison longer than 6 months, are number 2 in breast implants behind California, have tons of hot slutty southern girls, and eat more and pollute more than most countries in the world, so I'm pretty happy. :congrats:

OMG I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! TEXAS IS THE PLACE TO BE..

It's a scientific fact that the color Red requires the least amount of energy to travel at the same speed than any other spectrum color.

So I am happy with my red color...:D

From what I've read ........ Nothing is faster than the color RED ..... lol

Here's mine .....

HPIM1821sm.jpg

HPIM2278sm.jpg

HPIM2285sm.jpg

Jim

I did indeed bigike. Those are pretty sweet. I read the diy section on painting your headlights and got scared. Between my propensity to sniff the glue when I popped them apart, or idiotness melting them in the oven to reseal them, I didn't trust my lack of diy ability to pull it off like you.

Nice job. Totally trick and custom. And nice pics. Some of you guys are all Ansel Adams up in here.

And jrgnd with the science. Can't refute that. Or the 11.7 in a QC. Sweet! If Red was a gang, we would kick ass!

Back