Redsrt007 Called me out

Patrick, I don't want to get you feeling down, but Mike has had the chance to run his truck enough to know what works. I think that will be a huge advantage for him. I just hope you have been at your local 1/8 mile track practicing those launches. I for one can't wait to see this.

OCBob said:
Patrick, I don't want to get you feeling down, but Mike has had the chance to run his truck enough to know what works. I think that will be a huge advantage for him. I just hope you have been at your local 1/8 mile track practicing those launches. I for one can't wait to see this.

I definitely agree with this statement.....The advantage it Mike has had PLENTY of practise at LACR, and It will be my first @ that track....on the other hand, if Mike wanted to come down to SD and run one of the 1/8 tracks, the tables would be turned....but what the heck, its all in good fun and we'll see what happens :)

-Red

Patrick shared his brake solution with me.....PM him for details....anyway....will be done tomorrow.....:D

Thanks P.....

Nowwhat said:
Patrick shared his brake solution with me.....PM him for details....anyway....will be done tomorrow.....:D

Thanks P.....
so whats the Shampoo boy all about:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:

Thanks P.....

Alright. I'm glad to hear he shared this with you so you will be safe.

Way to go Patrick.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Where is my PM?:dontknow: Thats it cancel my membership I am going back to the NFFF site.:eek: :p :D

VPRPWR said:
Jeeeeezz people don't you remember shaving the calipers:dontknow:
Is that the secret? Cannot be, I thought that didn't have Jack's approval.

UNIBOY said:
Is that the secret? Cannot be, I thought that didn't have Jack's approval.

maybe....lesser of two evils:dontknow: shaved calipers or no brakes....shaved calipers wins:dontknow:

OCBob said:

Bob are you coming up to see this one:rock:

QUICKSILVER said:
Do we know WHAT TIME yet?

Quick

Patrick needs a week or so for a new clutch and to break it in....I am ready and waiting....

As far as the brakes......Damn....still not the best answer and not recommended....2 sets of calipers for me....One for the street and shaved ones for the track.....

Nowwhat said:
Patrick needs a week or so for a new clutch and to break it in....I am ready and waiting....

As far as the brakes......Damn....still not the best answer and not recommended....2 sets of calipers for me....One for the street and shaved ones for the track.....

Yes ladies..I have 2 sets of calipers (thanks Jack!) 1 set for racing (shaved) and 1 set for Daily Driving...

Once I get the clutch in and installed, mike and I will set a date...

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back