Redsrt007 Called me out

RedSrt007 said:
Yes ladies..I have 2 sets of calipers (thanks Jack!) 1 set for racing (shaved) and 1 set for Daily Driving...

Once I get the clutch in and installed, mike and I will set a date...

-Red
:marchmellow: :fight: :boxing: :knuddel: :marchmellow:

Jesus this thread grew!! Its like a bean stalk!! LOL

So is this race gonna be like "Pinks" ? First one to win three races is champion? Cept you keep your truck!! Dur!!

patrick

Patrick will have my stock calipers for the street.
I have a complete Mark Williams brake set up on mine.
I can run any sized rim I want.
I will probably run something on the order of 33 X 16 X 15 SS. They should take the hit launching with a trans brake and not blow them off. And they will fit inside the fenders. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Jesus this thread grew!! Its like a bean stalk!! LOL

So is this race gonna be like "Pinks" ? First one to win three races is champion? Cept you keep your truck!! Dur!!

patrick

It is going to be anti-climatic....Patrick is going to show up...I am going to let him make practice runs while is sit in the pit....he is going to run low 12's and then he is going to make up an excuse....than I am going to go run an 11 and go home.......

RedRamRules said:
Did you get the new pulley and shift point adjustments completed yet Mike?

pulley is in....shift points are still being worked on....probably Monday....

Nowwhat said:
It is going to be anti-climatic....Patrick is going to show up...I am going to let him make practice runs while is sit in the pit....he is going to run low 12's and then he is going to make up an excuse....than I am going to go run an 11 and go home.......

If we know the outcome then why am I wasting 6 hours of driving :dontknow: :D

Mike do you still have the stock throttlebody? If so, have you thought about porting ior polishing it? Just curious as to what other mods (other that internals) you still can complete.

RedRamRules said:
Mike do you still have the stock throttlebody? If so, have you thought about porting ior polishing it? Just curious as to what other mods (other that internals) you still can complete.

Hey Juan..whats all this Mike Mike Mike business:confused: :dontknow: , 1 more word and your racing your truck against his :D

RedRamRules said:

Throttle body porting or upgrading is just like a CAI....a little bling for under the hood but not real hp gain....maybe 1-3 hp.....maybe.....

It is alll about traction now....

For the N/A trucks out there the M&H drag radials on 17" wheels seems to be the right answer.....Trainman ran 12's in HOT WEATHER because of a 1.8 60'....

RedSrt007 said:
If we know the outcome then why am I wasting 6 hours of driving :dontknow: :D

Cuz you gotta break the cluch in anyway and I want video of you following me down the track.....gonna need a wide angle to get both trucks in the shot...

Nowwhat said:

If you think about it............both of you are winning. How many RC's have run low 12's or quadys that have run 11's? THAT, is a small club!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
If you think about it............both of you are winning. How many RC's have run low 12's or quadys that have run 11's? THAT, is a small club!

patrick

its true......at least Redsrt will have that to console him on the lonnngg ride home......:D

It better involve removal of car parts from the loser's ride and giving them to the winner as trophies.

Mike would get Patrick's ________ if the supertank wins.

Patrick would get Mike's ________ if the RC wins.

Just a thought :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back