"Street Racer Night"
12.5 Bracket
West Coast True Ten 5
Time Only (Open to All Racers)

All Racers $20 at the gate.
Spectators & Crew $10 each.
Gate Opens at 4pm

For The Latest Update Call 661-533-2224

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick

Patrick......Patrick.......Patrick.....(in your best Scottish accent from Braveheart)...."come on you didn't get all dressed up for nothin'"

FSTJACK said:
Right after you go through tech and your back brakes are Approved and functional.

actually I am set up with drums on the back.....and the slicks fit right over them......

FSTJACK said:
Right after you go through tech and your back brakes are Approved and functional.

LOL, Ill let you guys battle this one out...Ill be back when your done!! :dontknow: :D :2in1: :idea:

Wish i can come and have some fun, i suck over here in NC with nobody to play with. But ill try to make it over there when i get out of the Army in three mounths. Then i can call out some of you guys.:D :D :D

QUICKSILVER said:
:dontknow: ... maybe 45/mph head winds Saturday :mad: keep you posted.

Quick

The wind always blow across the track....left to right but with that much wind they will close down for debris on the track anyway....

Wind

Nowwhat said:
wind forcast is down to 20mph.....almost normal for palmdale....

Who lives the closest to LACR that can keep us posted?

I will be on the road and do not want to travel all that way if we are not going to be able to open them up.

Mike or Daniel-Ill call one of you guys that afternoon and see what you guys think.

SHU

I know a gentleman that lives in Palmdale CA.
I will post this thread between 12:00/noon and 1:00pm/pst Saturday with the wind forecast :star: :D

Quick

Had some friends out there tonight and they said it was just fine!!

:rock: ... holding steady @:

Palmdale as-of-right-now.

More Current Conditions
Feels Like: 39° Dewpoint: 35°
Barometer: 29.81 in and rising Wind: WNW 30 mph
Humidity: 61% Sunrise: 5:42 am
Visibility: 10 mi Sunset: 7:57 pm

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details