redsrt007 Calling U out

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right Mr. Cool guy....Mr. Admin....Mr. Co-founder of this badass site....

I am calling you out

LACR Saturday.....

Frickin HILARIOUS. This is why i jumped ship. This site has all the family intrigue, fights, bitchslaps etc. :rock:

Well Patrick you gunnah join me and travel the miles. Cummon Im drivin just as far as you to meet up for frickin lunch. At least you could join me on the ride up to LACR.

Better yet you better come. On the way back you can stay at my place. Party is gunnah happen after the UFC at my place. Cards, brews, brauds(for us of course-not you). Your wife is more than welcome-although she may have to clean up your puke from gettin trashed.:star:

You can't not answer a call out. A website host must take on all commers. Unless of course you just want to be another pansy site host like EKOOL.

Did I just say that out loud. :D

Kevin

Nowwhat said:
Don't worry P.....youy are expected to lose so it won't be a bg deal when you do.....:evil:

What did you do with your wing??? :confused:

oooh a call out! Us L guys love call outs:D Patrick, looks like Kev just set up the plan pretty well....go shut that silver quad cab up:rock:

VPRPWR said:
oooh a call out! Us L guys love call outs:D Patrick, looks like Kev just set up the plan pretty well....go shut that silver quad cab up:rock:

What up D...are you getting close on the L's motor....?.....

Nowwhat said:
What up D...are you getting close on the L's motor....?.....

yup, hoping top have her running by the end of the month and actually out driving in the beginning of June:burnout:

Back