reg cab vs.qcab suspension

Fast ,contrary to common opinion,does not always equal "sport/performance".

You can put a jet engine on almost anything and make it fast,but does that make it a performance vehicle ? :dontknow:

Why not drop a Viper engine in a minivan,boy that would be the ultimate sport/performance vehicle.Bet ya could beat all the soccer moms to practice.:rolleyes:

I don't care what anyone drives or prefers,but in my totally biased opinion,regular cabs are where it's at.Quads = :rofl:

In that regard you have a valid point. My Dad has a RC and driving his compared to my QC there is a noticeable difference in handling dynamics plus its a six speed. The RC is much tighter on the road than the QC and when driven right, the RC is faster. But believe it or not the QC is no slouch either. They are both awesome trucks and having the experience of driving both, either truck you choose is not going to let you down on the fun factor.

Fascinating. Had no idea the QC setup was any different.

Rc and qc are the same. I don't know y u people are bs about this thread..I have an rc and qc and it still think they are the same shi***..just bcause the qc is a 4dr dosent mean its slow. So fu** every1 who's talking ****..

Rc and qc are the same. I don't know y u people are bs about this thread..I have an rc and qc and it still think they are the same shi***..just bcause the qc is a 4dr dosent mean its slow. So fu** every1 who's talking ****..

Maybe you should crawl under your truck and take a look at them before you post up about something you obviously know nothing about

I know this... My QC handles the hill country twisties as good as my RC did! Ive had both. And drove both like I stole'em! I've yet to have any truck whose driver had the balls to hang with me in the curves!

:dontknow:

Yeah, work on your own truck and learn a lil about her. There are vast differences between RC and QC.

1. Bigger spring packs on RC ( 2 extra leaves)
2. Axle kicker shock on RC ( QC has the Diffy Cover, but no hardware or shock)
3. Bigger Pinion Yoke on QC ( BIGGER U JOINT)
4. Steel 2 piece driveshaft on QC, ALuminum 1 piece on RC
5. Rear Swaybar on RC, QC do not have one!
6. Difference in how the axle is above the springs on one and below spring pack on the other.
7. Sure a couple others I have missed.

They are different yet the same
:dontknow::burnout:

so us rc guys win yay lol

Well, in that department anyways. We have a back seat to do the boogey in. Sunroofs to poke her head outta. Room to put the kiddo out back. Can tow a boat. Never miss 3rd ( except in my case :D)! Better stereo systems!
And we are known to outrun quite a few RC :chain:

So whats everyone opinion on the gear ratio? I have an 04 now with the 4.10's. I owned a 05 RC witht the 4.56's and I cant remember what that felt like. It was 6 years in between trucks!

Well, in that department anyways. We have a back seat to do the boogey in. Sunroofs to poke her head outta. Room to put the kiddo out back. Can tow a boat. Never miss 3rd ( except in my case :D)! Better stereo systems!
And we are known to outrun quite a few RC :chain:

haha valid arguement sir....but i love my rc when its family night we roll in the nitro:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back