reg cab vs.qcab suspension

Ok,wasn't gonna go there....but I'd be happy to take on some local RCs to see how a QC with the main difference between....the tranny, taken outta the equation. From a roll,weight (for the most part) is taken outta the equation,so it's a pretty fair race;)
Whos game? Lol:rock:

Last edited:
FYI, QC trucks are some of the fastest Viper trucks out here, timeslips or kills don't lie. FATJACK and Dom are the only two RC trucks as fast or faster.

I've heard talk of the FRUITY10 being fast as well, Tony keeps mentioning it being ready to run.

FYI, QC trucks are some of the fastest Viper trucks out here, timeslips or kills don't lie. FATJACK and Dom are the only two RC trucks as fast or faster.

Amen! NA, and FI as well as N2O!
Maybe the QC guys like us just actually race our "soccer mom" trucks;)
I even run mine at the track with car seat in back,lmao!:burnout:

Are u guys sure vipertrk73 isn't really an L guy who posted that in hopes to stir the bees hive!? Lol! Jk! :D

QC or RC its still a Viper Truck. My grocery getter ran a 13.3 with baby seat, spare tire, tailgate, and Tonneau cover on with street tires and its NA. Oh yeah, plus I think there were a couple of spare diapers and a sippy cup slowing me down :D That's pretty damn good for a big ass 4 door. Granted the trans has some work done to it so it actually shifts good but thats ok.

If I had an RC I would have had to get rid of it a long time ago. The QC can tote around the wife and two kids and looks good doing it. Can't do that with a RC :burnout:

Man,I just wondered what the diff was.didnt know it was us against them.rc vs. Qc anyways I'm lookin to buy a qc. I would have made an ass out of myself telling whoever was selling it that parts were missing I really thought they were the same.

Man,I just wondered what the diff was.didnt know it was us against them.rc vs. Qc anyways I'm lookin to buy a qc. I would have made an ass out of myself telling whoever was selling it that parts were missing I really thought they were the same.

mine is for sale......

I want a black qc.had the oppurtunity to buy a repo.had a Hennessy Cai n throttle body.with Hennessy stickers on the door.dealer swore it was a Hennessy edition.which is Bs cuz they sold it new and the add on parts came no where near a real Hennessy. Needless to say I wasent paying extra for that.

You don't need the performance parts for what is basically a soccer-mom truck (the quad cab) :D

The reg cabs are for real performance drivers and needed the performance stuff :rock:

You can argue about it all night and when all is said and done the quad cab was a last minute after-thought produced just to make a buck.

The reg cab was designed from the ground up for performance.

Just my opinion.;) :D:p:D

If the RC is the real performance truck then all the performance parts are made for us "slow QC" guys, I will tell you something about the QC AND RC, I've raced lots and it always came down to who gets traction wins and I have one of the quickest 1/4 at our truck N/A also @ 13.71@104MPH

QC or RC its still a Viper Truck. Granted the trans has some work done to it so it actually shifts good but thats ok.

If I had an RC I would have had to get rid of it a long time ago. The QC can tote around the wife and two kids and looks good doing it. Can't do that with a RC :burnout:

AMEN to that , my wife and 2 kids also look great in my awesome QC..:D

If i say sometimes to the people here in Belgium that i would trade the QC for an RC , they think i'm crazy to trade a nice truck for a shopping cart...:dontknow:

Only problem for me is the 6-speed tranny in the RC's , dont like to manual shift , especialy in a truck...:confused:

My wife actually can't stand the truck because she thinks its childish which makes me like it more. However, I give her credit because she took it out and to of all places the grocery store:) and some kid was following her around the parking lot and started asking her about the truck and telling her how nice it was. So I guess she is right, it is childish :drool:

But she did tell me about it

Also here is a copy of the time slip for the 13.3 run I mentioned with a crappy 60 ft. Truck is the left #102 and my Dad's Chally 392 is the right #100.
IMG_20111017_111356.jpg

What any of this has to do with the suspension on RC and QC I have no idea...

Last edited:
Fast ,contrary to common opinion,does not always equal "sport/performance".

You can put a jet engine on almost anything and make it fast,but does that make it a performance vehicle ? :dontknow:

Why not drop a Viper engine in a minivan,boy that would be the ultimate sport/performance vehicle.Bet ya could beat all the soccer moms to practice.:rolleyes:

I don't care what anyone drives or prefers,but in my totally biased opinion,regular cabs are where it's at.Quads = :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back