Regional Club?

s8taxatty

Reaction score
Are there regional clubs to join so I can meet fellow members? I'm in Maryland.

Thanks.

Well im not in maryland, but i am a member of a car club based in maryland for my infiniti, but usually drive my 10 down there because my wife drives my car most of the time. I live in PA just outside of philly. I get together with another guy up hear pretty often lately. Your more then welcome to come up and join us some saturdays or something. And i can try to let you know when i go down your way.

Thanks. I'm not far from Phili, just northeast of Baltimore off I-95. Just let me know,

George A.

I am Vice President of the Viper Club of America, VA/MD/DE region. I would be glad to have Vipers trucks join us at some of our events. I have My Viper Truck that I take to some events as well as my Viper.

Go to the Viperclub.org forums, and scroll down to the Virginia/Maryland forums and you can see much of what is going on. Some events are members only but most are open events.

Send me an Email and I will try to keep you posted on events in our area. [email protected]

I am Vice President of the Viper Club of America, VA/MD/DE region. I would be glad to have Vipers trucks join us at some of our events. I have My Viper Truck that I take to some events as well as my Viper.

Go to the Viperclub.org forums, and scroll down to the Virginia/Maryland forums and you can see much of what is going on. Some events are members only but most are open events.

Send me an Email and I will try to keep you posted on events in our area. [email protected]

I tried to run with the Viper guys for a little while but always felt like I was looked down on because my truck was only 50K new and not 80K. Also the constant question about my IRON block V10 not being a Viper motor got old. Just left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole Viper club. It sucks because if you listen to anyone from Dodge/SRT they sing the praises of the Viper club. I know I will not be joining when I buy my Viper in the fairly near future.

Not saying everyone in the club is like that but it was enough for me to not want join the club when my time comes to own a Viper car.

PhxPoolGuy, JAYSSRT & myself have started a Regional Viper Truck Club of America here in Phoenix. Rick has set up a printing co. that has made up decals/logo's for our back windows & for t-shirts. They can also put it on our lawn chairs. It has VIPER TRUCK, then Fangs, then ARIZONA & our website www.VTCOA.com. I will see if Jay can post some pics. It's good if you can roam with your own.

Just would like to say them fast Louisiana 10's never see the track down here. They rather be show and garage queens:eek:fftopic:

I tried to run with the Viper guys for a little while but always felt like I was looked down on because my truck was only 50K new and not 80K. Also the constant question about my IRON block V10 not being a Viper motor got old. Just left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole Viper club. It sucks because if you listen to anyone from Dodge/SRT they sing the praises of the Viper club. I know I will not be joining when I buy my Viper in the fairly near future.

Not saying everyone in the club is like that but it was enough for me to not want join the club when my time comes to own a Viper car.

OK, It is all about attitudes and how you handle them, yours included. An iron v10 is not an SRT Viper type engine, and no parts are interchangeable, but many many owners don't know the differences and many owners will ask. If that gets old for you, that is on you not them. As an officer in the club, I am extending a welcome to you and that is the best I can do. I have a personal relationship with almost all of the members and I don't know of one that would give you a hard time. The Viper club has a lot to offer, it is unfortunate for you that you don't participate if you become a Viper owner.

As far as being looked down on for purchase price of your vehicle, I say BS. Gen 1 Vipers are welcomed as much as any other Viper and those were less expensive than our trucks.

Good luck with your truck.

Another way to get more members would be to change the club name and make it sport truck club. Bring srt rams, r/t rams/dakotas, lightnings both gen 1 and 2, silverado ss trucks all together. Or even regular trucks who like performance mods etc.

OK, It is all about attitudes and how you handle them, yours included. An iron v10 is not an SRT Viper type engine, and no parts are interchangeable, but many many owners don't know the differences and many owners will ask. If that gets old for you, that is on you not them. As an officer in the club, I am extending a welcome to you and that is the best I can do. I have a personal relationship with almost all of the members and I don't know of one that would give you a hard time. The Viper club has a lot to offer, it is unfortunate for you that you don't participate if you become a Viper owner.

As far as being looked down on for purchase price of your vehicle, I say BS. Gen 1 Vipers are welcomed as much as any other Viper and those were less expensive than our trucks.

Good luck with your truck.

And as I said in my fist post everyone is different and I'm not coming to here to say just because your Viper club your a jerk, I know thats not true. I give everyone that same shot if your a good person your a good person regardless of what club your in or what car you drive. I talked to some guys and they were fine and were cool to talk with but unfortunately for me I found more people that myself and some others received the "we are better than you vibe". Could have just been a few outliers and not the norm.

As an officer in the maybe you could answer this for me. Why could us Viper Truck owner not join as full member in the Viper club? It leads into the we are not on the Viper car guys level thing. I know we can join as "enthusiast" on the forum but I thought being the only other vehicle Dodge has ever made with a Viper motor and tranns we would have been welcomed into the club as members.

Glad you are at least reaching out to us and offering a to keep us in the loop about the events.

As an officer in the maybe you could answer this for me. Why could us Viper Truck owner not join as full member in the Viper club? .....

Sure the answer is the obvious one, the SRT truck is not a Viper. The Viper club is for Viper owners. Just because our trucks have a Viper engine, that does not make it a Viper. You are calling it a Viper truck, not Chrysler. Look at your truck again, it says SRT-10 Ram or Viper Powered, not Viper Truck.

Think about this, Just because a Camaro has a Corvette engine in it, should it be part of the Corvette club? Obviously not.

Out trucks are awesome trucks, but they are trucks, not Vipers.

No one is saying they are better, just different.

Thanks for the info. Anyone with a cool vehicle is okay with me, provided they are not jerks. I'm the second owner on my SRT 10 and paid $30K. So what? It's cool and fast and is becoming faster with mods. I plan on attending gatherings and getting to know as many people as I can. Hope to see everyone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back