ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets jut start off and say these are NOT cheep. Basically the price is based on the number of VIN's contained in the book.

The Books are NOT meant for everyone as very few will need to know the VIN's and equipment lists for all this crap.

The goal was always to provide a resource. The funny part, all the pages that I researched to get this information are still on the web and is free, so why buy the book when you can do the work yourself at no cost other than time.

The data for one VIN remains free. It just may take some time for me to respond as this is no longer a priority in my life. Some (not many) are on the Wiki. You will need to know the 17 digit VIN to search.

Last edited:
Lets just start off and say these are NOT cheep. Basically the price is based on the number of VIN's contained in the book.

The Books are NOT meant for everyone as very few will need to know the VIN's and equipment lists for all this crap.

The goal was always to provide a resource. The funny part, all the pages that I researched to get this information are still on the web and is free, so why buy the book when you can do the work yourself at no cost other than time.

The data for one VIN remains free. It just may take some time for me to respond as this is no longer a priority in my life. Some (not many) are on the Wiki. You will need to know the 17 digit VIN to search.
Okay, I'm convinced! I would probably never need that info - lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The market for this may be less than 10. I know I could make each book 9.99 and sell 20, sorry no. It is what it is and will be for those that want it

The market for this may be less than 10. I know I could make each book 9.99 and sell 20, sorry no. It is what it is and will be for those that want it
For 9.99 I would buy one even if I never cracked it open - :D

for my collection you know

Ever price the encyclopedia Brittanica… with leather bindings ? Expensive as hell even back in the late 70’s …. hmmm a complete set of the Viper Truck , hmmmmm !

Lets just start off and say these are NOT cheep. Basically the price is based on the number of VIN's contained in the book.

I had to sign up again today …

No, there is a character limit to posts, reserving those two spots in case I need them.
Ok ,I got it Now .

This is what you were talking about in a post a week or so ago about the 2003’s ..
Interesting for sure !

IMG_0274.png

Ever price the encyclopedia Brittanica… with leather bindings ? Expensive as hell even back in the late 70’s …. hmmm a complete set of the Viper Truck , hmmmmm !
Yea, I bought that shit, I'm afraid the Registry won't be that cheap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back