Yea, I bought that shit, I'm afraid the Registry won't be that cheap
I did also ,, the ex wanted them for some reason .. hell I’m not sure if she could even read .. she sure never looked at them hahahaha .. they ended up being given to a book store .

Ever price the encyclopedia Brittanica… with leather bindings ? Expensive as hell even back in the late 70’s …. hmmm a complete set of the Viper Truck , hmmmmm !
Bought a set for the kid. Then computers came along. Books ended up donated lol

Yes, those are them
There's not requirement to create an account for the Wiki
Yes I knew that ! And I couldn’t remember password but viewed it without .. not sure if I did actually create an account as I used the forgot password and send me a email sign in . But I can view it so that’s for now .. will be looking back at it when I get more of a chance … I doing the Harry house cleaner on and off today and killing Aliens on the Alien shooter, game online app on my breaks hahaha …

Bought a set for the kid. Then computers came along. Books ended up donated lol
Everything seems to become obsolete in the world of the internet .. give me the old days back !

I did also ,, the ex wanted them for some reason .. hell I’m not sure if she could even read .. she sure never looked at them hahahaha .. they ended up being given to a book store .
We bought our for the kids to use for school, yea, there was no google back then

Yes I knew that ! And I couldn’t remember password but viewed it without .. not sure if I did actually create an account as I used the forgot password and send me a email sign in . But I can view it so that’s for now .. will be looking back at it when I get more of a chance … I doing the Harry house cleaner on and off today and killing Aliens on the Alien shooter, game online app on my breaks hahaha …
No worries, I don't plan on deleting it

We bought our for the kids to use for school, yea, there was no google back then
No Google builds character and much better learning skills IMO .. when I was in school uh way back calculators were banned .. we had to used our brains pencil and paper to do math … no calculators are mandatory

Yesterday I made a change to the formatting on the pages. I decided to remove the way I grouped. The data will still be there, I just won’t be highlighting the sections in the Equipment List any more. It will save me a great deal of time.

Anything that saves time is worth it for sure!

The new edit/formatting process has allowed me to work much faster, I just may have 2004 Black CC done in the next few days, baring I don’t have other things to get done

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back