Well, there haven’t been other request's, so, looks like that may be it, when I’m done with black cc of course

Hahaha ! Which books are the closest to being finished?
See posts #2 and #3, those books have been finished and some have sold more than 1+++

depositphotos_13607172-stock-photo-laughing-friends.jpg

See posts #2 and #3, those books have been finished and some have sold more than 1+++

depositphotos_13607172-stock-photo-laughing-friends.jpg
Hey what happened to the first screenshot ? That was a good one hahaha !
Yes I saw that .. I think I was looking at the ones closest to being finished or progress on the not ready’s yet ! Like the 2005 QC’s with the fastest color Black .

Are you maybe just maybe planning or doing a complete book the Encyclopedia of all the 10s ? I may have asked you that before but old timers have brain farts a lot as the get older haha !

Hey what happened to the first screenshot ? That was a good one hahaha !
Yes I saw that .. I think I was looking at the ones closest to being finished or progress on the not ready’s yet ! Like the 2005 QC’s with the fastest color Black .

Are you maybe just maybe planning or doing a complete book the Encyclopedia of all the 10s ? I may have asked you that before but old timers have brain farts a lot as the get older haha !

Here is the plan
Added that answer to the first post also

View attachment 65483

So if I'm even remotely close, I'm thinking Book 2 covers all 2004's

Here is the plan
Added that answer to the first post also

View attachment 65483
Thanks Jeff … I’m still a bit confused .. with volumes and books ! Is each book , each year all the volumes and colors or separate books ?

what does the different color highlights mean ? …. Completed almost completed a?

Thanks Jeff … I’m still a bit confused .. with volumes and books ! Is each book , each year all the volumes and colors or separate books ?

what does the different color highlights mean ? …. Completed almost completed a?
I was gonna ask that! I can't tell what is done or in the works - glad it wasn't just me :)

The highlights are all in Red - of one shade or another! Must make it go faster! Hahahaha

The different colors cells are for me( it’s a secret)

for example

Volume 1 Book 2 is just the 2004 Flame Red

Volume 2 Book 1 is all the 2005 Flame Red, has 2 sections. 1 section for single cab and 1 section for quad cabs.

Chart removed, it will cause more trouble than it’s worth.

Last edited:
The main page, column furthest to the right or last column if you read left to right or first column if you read right to left is a list of all the truck books. It just doesn’t provide a status. You would need to click the link or review the 2nd post in this thread

https://vipertruckregistry.com/registry/index.php?title=Main_Page

As I finish them, they will be added to post #2

I’m just not up to explaining the Klinger filing/sorting/project tracking/filing/grouping system that is in place.

As I finish them, they will be added to post #2

I’m just not up to explaining the Klinger filing/sorting/project tracking/filing/grouping system that is in place.
OMG!! Thank you, some things are better left top secret!! Hahahaha

i say the book with the Red 04's is the show stopper! :eek::D:p

That whole project is unbelievable!!!
A work of literary art!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back