Some progress, however, as it’s warm again. Yard clean up in underway
With all the illegals you can have the yard work done cheap … burritos and Tacos for payment .. they also like peanut butter and jelly gringo tacos

I heard about some millionaire home that had squatters in it and the owner can't get them out without due process in court! It's true! It really happens. Went I practiced real estate during the 08 recession it was common especially in the bank owned properties. It was diligent not to show or check properties by yourself in certain areas and especially after dark :eek::eek:

I heard about some millionaire home that had squatters in it and the owner can't get them out without due process in court! It's true! It really happens. Went I practiced real estate during the 08 recession it was common especially in the bank owned properties. It was diligent not to show or check properties by yourself in certain areas and especially after dark :eek::eek:
The cops just arrested a lady home owner , didn’t catch where this happened .. they let the squatters stay there … I think the charge was doing an improper eviction ..

The cops just arrested a lady home owner , didn’t catch where this happened .. they let the squatters stay there … I think the charge was doing an improper eviction ..
That's most likely the same one!

Books are back on hold for a week or so, ugh I hate helping people move
Me too , especially at my age .. Did to many moves myself and nobody ever offered to help me hahahaha ! I was always there to help everyone ! Now , forget it hahaha ! Well that’s if I can remember to say NO !

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back