Registry certificates

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0402.jpeg Just came across these in the media section ….. I have one somewhere in my piles of mess stuff I’m going through …
Jeff are you still doing them ?

Mines I a picture frame
I think i should print mine! I'm not sure why i didn't. But i have nice xerox laser printer now so next time it's on I'm printing mine!

I think i should print mine! I'm not sure why i didn't. But i have nice xerox laser printer now so next time it's on I'm printing mine!
It’s always goo to have hard copies incase the computer craps out and you can’t retrieve what’s on it

That's Why I must print it. Funny thing i just found it in there the other day! Can't figure out why i didn't print it unless i did and don't remember

printing it in a few days for sure!
Print now it’s a must keep sake ,, don’t waste time ! hurry !

I also stopped doing them. That’s probably one on the initial versions. They got better towards the end

What they ended up looking like, this is a snipet of the print file not of the final result

Yep, couldn't give these away, to bad

upload_2024-3-14_12-8-43.png

You've done so so much on these trucks and of course the cars.

It's truly amazing the tenacity you have. Especially since you could have abandoned ship a very very long time ago!!

i know you're not one to stop what you started and that says a lot for who you are. There's obviously times you've gone on temporary vacas and I can't say I blame you one bit!

For any and all who have the slightest interest in these ghosts of the past trucks, I want to thank you for your diligence and patience!

without your work and time they would most likely sink into the anals of history like the mighty Titanic

Not kissing up just expressing my thoughts
No worries, I laugh at what I think the conversations would be if the Registry didn’t exist. You’ll laugh too when you think about it. Everything based on no facts and hearsay

No worries, I laugh at what I think the conversations would be if the Registry didn’t exist. You’ll laugh too when you think about it. Everything based on no facts and hearsay
Yup!! :D

I read the entire certificate thread from 2013. Just adds to my feelings as to your patience!!

You would be surprised. All the certificates were geared to the type of 10. QC’s had a QC image, VCA’s had a VCA image, etc. the year images were true to the year. Lot of work went into those.

I know how you work so I know they were quality!

Many take that for granted and it's a shame!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back