Registry certificates

Did the final ones end up using owner supplied pics or did you standardize?

i hope for your sake it was the latter

I standardized, I maybe did 10 with owner pics, had to stop because the pictures being sent were shit!!!

I know how you work so I know they were quality!

Many take that for granted and it's a shame!
Some of the Viper folks emailed me and asked why they hadn’t got one after signing up on one of the many forums.

I standardized, I maybe did 10 with owner pics, had to stop because the pictures being sent were shit!!!
Which would reflect on the quality and any certificate should be standardized - IMO :)

Elaborating ....

because the registry validates actual information based on real statistics

and owner pics will most likely reflect individual modifications that are not relevant to the production facts

Where do you find the info like #968 of #2941? Is that on the build sheet? On the door frame VIN tag? Do tell…. Thanks…
@ViperJeff is the master info man!

He can help you out when he checks in

make sure to check back in for the info.

You can look at the registry thread in the meantime

I also stopped doing them. That’s probably one on the initial versions. They got better towards the end
Mine is one of the original ones like the one in the pic but will verify that when ai find it I must have missed the later certificates

Where do you find the info like #968 of #2941? Is that on the build sheet? On the door frame VIN tag? Do tell…. Thanks…

I do my best

The information presented on these pages are through original research. The vast majority of the details presented are based on VIN, MDH and Equipment Lists.
Build Numbers for Special Editions are based on the information received from those that Register their RAM SRT-10’s and Vipers. From Sales Ad’s and various
other sources where owners or sellers have presented those numbers and the VIN is also listed. Build Numbers for non-Special Editions where RAM, Dodge, Chrysler
and FCA did NOT assign a number are based on the vehicles MDH and is not considered an Official Build number of RAM, Dodge, Chrysler or FCA. There are some
cases where we are using the VIN to do a Build Sequence. We know that’s not the way the vehicle came down the line, understand, that the information needed to
provide a correct sequence {the MDH} has become more difficult to obtain in recent years.

All of Jeff's works are well done!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back