Relocated member (Ottawa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I haven't been around for a while but have just finished relocating from Dallas / Keller, Texas to Ottawa, Canada. Yes, I brought the beast with me and I have yet to see another in the area. If there are any other members in Ottawa (there has to be) feel free to give me a shout. I understand there are a couple in Montreal which isn't too far away. Anyways, take care and the US count of SRT's just dropped by one...:burnout:

Brad

Welcome back. Glad you could rejoin us.

Mmmkay. Welcome Back, again, then.:D

harrisb said:
Hey Folks,

I haven't been around for a while but have just finished relocating from Dallas / Keller, Texas to Ottawa, Canada. Yes, I brought the beast with me and I have yet to see another in the area. If there are any other members in Ottawa (there has to be) feel free to give me a shout. I understand there are a couple in Montreal which isn't too far away. Anyways, take care and the US count of SRT's just dropped by one...:burnout:

Brad
Hey cool another SRT-10 in Canada ,not to many of us in Canada ...Eehh !

SrtBrad said:
You'll like the night life on Young St.
Nightlife in Ottawa...? You better cross the bridge to Quebec and go to Gatineau ! Young street is in Toronto . Or you can do better and drive to Montreal .

This just in................Canada has been invaded and the Government overthrown by the Falkland Islands :D Apparently the entire Canadian Navy was on maneuvers at sea and they lost an Orr :p

Hey Brad...Nice to meet you...I'm sure we will meet sometime
for sure...I'm from Ottawa...Hope you like it here...Are you alone
or with family...:)

Hey Brad what part in Ottawa are you living at...I live in the east end-Orleans area...Not many SRT'S here...I got mine 4 weeks ago...
Awesome truck...Talk to you soon...Take care...:burnout:

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Hey cool another SRT-10 in Canada ,not to many of us in Canada ...Eehh !

Heh, take a trip out West! I've seen (or met) at least a dozen SRT-10's.. that's not counting the ones i've heard that guys are just storing and not driving, or the couple that i know of that are now wrecked/written off.

I'm in Kanata, I was born and raised in a small town on the Quebec side not far from Ottawa. An opportunity arose at work for me to transfer back so I jumped at it. (I work for Cognos)

Spent my fair share of time in Gatineau, pigale, the pink, etc (in fact I was there last saturday night for a bach party). Barefax isn't bad but can't compete with Gatineau or Montreal.....Hope to see you boys soon

Hey Brad...There is a car show at Hazeldean mall this Sunday...The last
one of the season pretty much...My birthday on Sunday....so might make
it was still planning on going...Might see you there bud... :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back