Results from the Track 16 Dec 06.....

1Fast400 said:
The problem with matching up his numbers is the VIR run. If you looked JUST at these two runs together, you'd say he's about spot on for that run. If you look at NowWhat's times, they're very similar. The problem is that we have this other run from 2 weeks prior that shows him running the same et, but 4mph faster and .3 slower in the 60'. All logic would say if he picked up .3 in 60' that he should be .4 or so faster by end of the track.

How do you change programs for the runs? Do you use cards? Is it programmed to dump a lot more fuel in? You said your a/f was 10?

I have the Stock PCM with a FMU. It normally runs in the 10.5-10.6 without NOS. I really can't tell you what the exact AF was except that it was in the 10s...I was busy keeping the truck straight...As I gain experience and get better at driving the truck...I will pay more attention to the rest of stuff going on...

My bottle pressure was at 900 PSI or Yellow for those runs..

Last edited:
jrgnd said:
Do you have the craddle type or blankets? I have new battery...but it's a Duralast yellow top..

mine is just the blanket....wrap around style w/ velcroe.....i took out the t-stat in it so it stays on constantly.....but I can't get the pressure more than 900.....I'd like to get it up to about 1600 or so:rock: j/k....1,000 would be ideal.

never seen a cradle one:dontknow: what you got?

Rice Eater said:
mine is just the blanket....wrap around style w/ velcroe.....i took out the t-stat in it so it stays on constantly.....but I can't get the pressure more than 900.....I'd like to get it up to about 1600 or so:rock: j/k....1,000 would be ideal.

never seen a cradle one:dontknow: what you got?

Think of a heat plate...I need a something to cover the bottle...So I can retain the heat..

Last edited:
Should we ever run, I wouldn't suggest giving me a half second head start :D

1Fast400 said:
Should we ever run, I wouldn't suggest giving me a half second head start :D

For you...I will make it a full second....:D :D :D

ive seen guys use a propane torch to heat the bottle up at the track. wouldnt try it myself though.

eddie102870 said:
ive seen guys use a propane torch to heat the bottle up at the track. wouldnt try it myself though.

I think I am just going to craddle it on the intake manifold...:D :D :D :burnout: :p :p :p

1Fast400 said:
Has gary said anything?

He said that my bottle pressure should be at 1100 PSI instead of 800-900...

But what about the loss ET issue?

1Fast400 said:
But what about the loss ET issue?

Not enough pressure...not enough NOS being sprayed...to much fuel being dumped bogging the motor down..

When do you get to run again to see if this changes anything?

1Fast400 said:
When do you get to run again to see if this changes anything?

All are tracks are closed in this area so I need to drive south...I am also in the process of moving....So as soon as I can find a open track...

so how are you going to get pressure at 1100?? what is the type/brand/model number of your bottle heater? I gott find a hotter one!

Rice Eater said:
so how are you going to get pressure at 1100?? what is the type/brand/model number of your bottle heater? I gott find a hotter one!

I will let you know tomorrow when I look at it...

The pressure stays up there if I leave the bottle heater on...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back