rhino coat?? line-x?? opinions

I had Line-X on my Silverado and it hardly had any fade to it after 2 years...like the others said,look around first..dont rush it!!!

I'll be doing mine soon even though I have a lid, just cuz I'm tired of looking at the scuffs...:(

Kind of a neat liner idea...

I had some Line X work done by a factory authorized dealer. After about 6 months it started to discolor. THe dealer had gone out of business and I found out that my natiional Line X warranty was not worth the paper it was printed on . The national line X company would not do anything for me even though they acknowledged that he was a authorized dealer at the time. I would never use them again.

Soapy said:
I had some Line X work done by a factory authorized dealer. After about 6 months it started to discolor. THe dealer had gone out of business and I found out that my natiional Line X warranty was not worth the paper it was printed on . The national line X company would not do anything for me even though they acknowledged that he was a authorized dealer at the time. I would never use them again.

Thats sounds like a situation for the BBB... or your attorney general.

Line-X all the way! My dealer uses them for their sold trucks. A friend has a 02 Cummins Ram with the bed Line-X'ed and also the lower body panels and bumpers done too. The panels and bumpers were matched to the vehicle color perfectly and this truck does see some abuse. All the Line-X coatings have held up great so far!

I had the Dealer install a Line-x in mine. They can also add logos or lettering that is on the surface or below the surface of the liner. Mine was a Sneaky Pete logo, but it did not turn out so well, so they tore it out and re-shot it.

I've also got Line-X and am very happy with it. The Charleston, SC dealer did a very nice job, including some special masking because I wanted to do the bed rails but didn't want it visible from the side under the tonneau cover.

Got the recommendation from my brother who had had both Rhino and Line-X in several trucks and really preferred the Line-X.

OCBob said:
I think Kevin (Shu-Dog) is doing this now. Shoot him a pm. He is in Reno now, but he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Ditto...PM ShuDog , he ownes a Bed liner business that color matches to your paint-code...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back