Ricey's First Kill on the Street

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after one year of having my truck someone finally wanted to play! Finally got my NOS repaired yesterday too....had some wiring issues to sort out.

I was leaving the shooting range with my brother and there was a Trailblazer SS in front of us. I just happened to have the bottle open cause we were testing it out. He slows down and we are at 4 grand in 3rd gear....I flipped the switch and wait for him to stab it and get a car on me then I take off all the way through 4th up to 120mph.....I looked back and he was about 12 cars back. Then he wanted to try again so I gave it hell with the same results. I could have played with him on motor but I wanted to leave him wondering if his car was really that slow:confused: :dontknow:

We got off the free way and guy was throwing the horns out the window....we had fun.:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats cool.................all runs should end that way. :rock:

patrick

For sure....I'll race anything regardless of who will win....I just like to see some bad ass cars get on it!

My cousin just bought one, let just say he thinks too much of it. lol
Hopefully both of us can get some time off work at the same time and go to the track!

really there pretty impresive for a suv... I would think a stock srt 10 better be on his game with one of these trailblazers ss.

sweet kill

Hehe - Cool!:beer:

How's traction in 1st and 2nd when you pound the bottle anyway?:dontknow:

Hamrhead said:
Hehe - Cool!:beer:

How's traction in 1st and 2nd when you pound the bottle anyway?:dontknow:

I have brand new meats in the back so traction on street tires is much better now. still gets squirly in 1st but 2nd hooks up. with the drag radials it straight hooks in first....no spin:rock:

Dominick572 said:
My cousin just bought one, let just say he thinks too much of it. lol
Hopefully both of us can get some time off work at the same time and go to the track!

Go beat up on him....it'll be fun!

Rice Eater said:
For sure....I'll race anything regardless of who will win....I just like to see some bad ass cars get on it!

Street racing is illegal, dangerous, irresponsible, and ignorant...

But it is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!

Prof said:
Street racing is illegal, dangerous, irresponsible, and ignorant...

But it is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!

i know that the majority of us do it and yes it is fun. i am also guilty at times.

just this past sunday right in front of where i work a five carreck happened when two mustangs were street racing and ran the red light. a family was sent to the hospital the driver of the stang was killed i believe and they also hit an ambulance that was transporting a patient.

2 life flights and the road was shut down for over 6 hours. they are still looking for the other mustang now.

had_to_have_it said:
i know that the majority of us do it and yes it is fun. i am also guilty at times.

Guilty as charged......been going on way before we we born and will continue to happen. Days of the internet have just publicized the events a lot more and people want to see themselves broadcasted via the www.

A lot of people will express concerns and opinions of what they feel is right for the good of mankind, but in a nutshell, we are have the luxury of free will. It is left up to the person behind the wheel to exercise maturity and some responsibility and realize that there will be consequences to pay if things don't go as planned....which is sometimes unfortunate for innocent people on the road.

Let each of us police ourselves and not wait for something detrimental to occur that makes us have a life-altering awakening.

That being said, I will make decisions based upon what I feel is safe at the time and in no way have a pre-meditated notion like---"let's see who we can hurt today".

*gets off soap box*-----

Btw, nice kill.:burnout:

Edit: Anyone that says they have NEVER "opened her up" just to annihilate the Pirelli's on the street or show that guy in the next lane what he's up against ......there is therapy for that....it's called DENIAL.:p

Last edited:
agreed there is a time and place for everything....there are many times where you might be next to someone wanting to race but too many cars around to chance it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back