Ricey's First Kill on the Street

JUST BE CAREFUL. PLUS EVERYONE SPEEDS AND IF YOU SAY YOU DONT THEN UR A LIAR!! LOL.

NOW HURRY UP AND POST SOME PICS OF THE TRUCK DROPPED!!

You're going to make me post it up dirty. I am going to get flamed for that. I'll give you a sneek peek on a PM... But don't laugh! She's filthy.

Venom Power said:
You're going to make me post it up dirty. I am going to get flamed for that. I'll give you a sneek peek on a PM... But don't laugh! She's filthy.
What still having nightmares about the photos from he interior.:)

If I remember right wasn't there cookies or something on the floormats:rock:

Took a peek on the other thread and it looks killer. Rims are a little dirty. But hell you can get that coming back from the car wash.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
What still having nightmares about the photos from he interior.:)

If I remember right wasn't there cookies or something on the floormats:rock:

Took a peek on the other thread and it looks killer. Rims are a little dirty. But hell you can get that coming back from the car wash.

I promise the interior is clean this time. I just had her iPod integration unit installed so I had to make sure she looked right to the installer. The other morning we had heavy rain so there are splashed water spots on her face... grey spots that were caused by road construction concrete color dust. After her PF brake pad install and alignment in the morning she will be enjoying a pampering (bath, detail, etc.)

2nd......I hear ya bro and I understand/respect your position. I'll do my best to keep it to the track....speaking of....when we going again....Damir is talking May 9th

Silverback said:
I'm just going to throw in a word of caution here.

By admitting you do race on the street, or drive at triple digit speeds, you are giving the authorities a confession that you do this.

So if something (god forbid) were to happen they could possibly use this in a court of law as evidence that you have exhibited this type of behavior in the past.

I know over on the TDR (Turbo Diesel Registar) site that DC would monitor it and had used it as a reason to deny warranty claims.

Just something to think about.

This may be true but let them tell me they are denying my warranty for racing. I will open up the good old owners manual which happens to be written by DC and show them the maintenance schedule "THEY" recommend if the truck is used for racing.

Why would they build a truck to do 150+mph and say you drive it too fast we are denying your warranty.

This may have happened to some people before and i feel for them. My slave cylinder went out 2 1/2 months after a new tranny was put in and 2 weeks after the factory warranty expired so i was screwed.

Chad! I hear the shim at the doughnut counter in bradenton is lllooookkkkiiiiinnnngggg for you!
Lolololololololololololol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back