Right A Pillar Pod?

Prof said:
I was thinking a weather station...maybe outside temp, inside temp and outside humidity. Then the pods would look similar from the front.
Ya just need a combo Drive o meter and Snow blower meter:D :D :D

Maybe muffler bearing meter, bailing wire sensor, and flatulence detector...?

Hi Roy, would have chimed in sooner but didn't know this thread existed, found it while searching. :) I'm in the same boat, yet another PITA for RHD Rams, nothing fits lol. Heck, even the roof mounted pods face away from us LOL. I haven't found anything but would LOVE to see a RHD triple pillar, even a dual. With Roes Charger coming soon, it's a must to mount them somewhere nice. At this stage I have the 2 gauges coming (PSI/Vac and Air/fuel) and a dual steering column mount. My pillar isn't standard either, both of them are fiberglass custom pieces made by the RHD conversion shop. Buying a new set is just too difficult fitment wise etc. Are there any 2004+ (or older) Dodge Rams without the handles? Be easy as piss then, buy one of those and add the universal triple pod. If you find something, please let me know.

Last edited:
Prof said:
Been thinking about just doing away with the wipers...don't even know if they work:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

...mine have been off forever, I picked up at Home Depot feet covers for bar stools and they cover up the gear perfect for that finished look. If you need pics let me know :)

Thanks, I remember you saying that you had done that.

Carl...look at what Sinker has done...looks nice and would be functional for you...he has to sit on a phone book to see over the wheel, so I don't know if he has ever really seen them...notice just in front of the wiper blade...

IMG_0435.jpg

Prof said:
Thanks, I remember you saying that you had done that.

Carl...look at what Sinker has done...looks nice and would be functional for you...he has to sit on a phone book to see over the wheel, so I don't know if he has ever really seen them...notice just in front of the wiper blade...

IMG_0435.jpg
Thanks Roy, looks good but I'm more of subtle kind of guy. :)

Awesome engine set up too! :rock:

ok heres 2 ideas..
get a Stinker hood and have them mold in some angled ports in the raised center section that faces the windsheild..Dont know if its doable..
The other is a bit more involved...
Remeber the air grabbeer setup?..If you could set uone up on the hood, but reversed so it faces you, you could get a couple gauges in there.. Open when driving, close when not...
If you put one in the way they originally were, you could feed massive amount of air to the blower though. I say Air Grabber, and moount 2 TBs on top of your Roe..

I noticed that mine is bowed a little and I can see behind it through the windshield. Not much but I notice. They just replaced my guage last month I wonder if they put if back in wrong? I like the idea of painting it to match the dash. But you could always have one custom fabbed by a stereo shop. Most of those guys can fab interior pieces pretty easy.

razorbackfan said:
...But you could always have one custom fabbed by a stereo shop. Most of those guys can fab interior pieces pretty easy.

Good thought!

Riff62 said:
ok heres 2 ideas..
get a Stinker hood and have them mold in some angled ports in the raised center section that faces the windsheild..Dont know if its doable..
Remeber the air grabbeer setup?..If you could set uone up on the hood, but reversed so it faces you, you could get a couple gauges in there.. Open when driving, close when not...
If you put one in the way they originally were, you could feed massive amount of air to the blower though. I say Air Grabber, and moount 2 TBs on top of your Roe..

There is room to mount gages in the center of the new Venom hood, if ya took off the W/S wipers. Otherwise they will block them, but there is plenty of room to mount the gages.

Riff62 said:
ok heres 2 ideas..

thats A cool idea never would have thought of that
if your not scared to cut up the cowl you could hide it in there:dontknow: and it could also let alot of heat out while drivin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back