Rims gloss or flat

SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I wanna powdercoat my rims but I don't know if I should go gloss or flat? I also wanna do the polish lip around and the rest black idk or also just go all black what u guys think. Please give me suggestion or post pics please.

photobucket-4288-1339878808836.jpg

gloss black and love them :)

Recently went through same thing if i had to do it over again woulda got satin but since is a gloss truck id get gloss itll match... imo the sun hits mine the sun shines the gloss and dulls the brilliant black on mine

i personally like the whole thing black but i have pretty much blacked everything out headlights are black projectors with tinted clear corners, rims are now black lug nuts will be black this winter when i do brakes and new tires. and taillights and 3rd brake lite are night shaded. only other thing i would consider doing is black chrome and the black powder coating figured that might be something different.

Do you mean something like this?

stuff006_zpsc93bc1a4.jpg

This was my first 10 right before I sold it and I think it was satin.

Not sure about that polished lip, on that black truck it almost stands out too much. I would go with a solid Satin Black rim if I ever powder coated mine. Personally I still like the stock polished rim the best.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back