rims?

crzyviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinkming on getting rims for the truck. i wanna get a deep dish. but idk if i want chrome, black, or black with chrome lip :dontknow:

If you do get rims can i buy your stock rims?

you are the one with the plum crazy purple truck right?

i think the NR rims looked kick ass on that beast.

i can see chrome lookin real good on that truck, i can also see a really dark grey/charcoal (no darker than the NR rims). black would look sweet but i cant invision it.

i tell you, this is JMHO, bt i would deff not do a black with chrome rim/lip. every single time ihave seen them (on my truck included) it makes the rim look smaller and objectifies the whole rest of the rim.

look at what Venomless0 just did, he painted his polished li[p black on his black truck. made a HUGE difference and looks MUCH MUCH MUCH better

i dont kow if would go the white route like others have suggested, but remember, tese r MHO's:D

purple with a polished lip,

purple with white lip,

purple with black lip,

black with purple lip (like the last pic)

wheel_10.jpg

Last edited:
I like that last design rim what are they. And yes once I get new rims the nr ones will be for sale

Those deep dish wheels look nice but how would they ever fit on our trucks? The front caliper is almost touching the stock wheel now. I don't see how that would ever work.

Those deep dish wheels look nice but how would they ever fit on our trucks? The front caliper is almost touching the stock wheel now. I don't see how that would ever work.

I have 24" deep dish wheels and the brake caliper clears just fine.

Yes and I think you should sell me the stockers, if they are in good shape:D:rock::rock:

dont you worry about those other guys:aetsch:

thewelshm

Back