Road Hazard TIRE and WHEEL Protection NOW AVAILBALE!!!!

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road Hazard TIRE and WHEEL Protection NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

I am offering Tire and Wheel protection administered through Chrysler

What this covers and includes:
PLAN BENEFITS
• Full Repair or Replacement Cost for all four (4)
OEM or aftermarket tires and wheels, or Full
Replacement Value (at current retail market
value) for all four (4) tires and wheels where
tires/wheels are no longer available. Includes
cost of mounting, balancing and stems
• Includes replacement of tire pressure sensor
gauge
• No $$ Cap on Plan Coverage
• $100 “Sign-And-Goâ€￾ Towing and Roadside
Assistance
• $0 Deductible Per Repair Visit

what this means is if you hit something in the road (does not include curb rash) and your wheel is bent or damaged the wheel will be repaired or replaced or your tire needs repaired (nail in the center of tread) or replaced (ie nail in the side wall, side wall cut, etc.) tire has to have more than 3/32nds tread; the total cost of repair or replacement is covered. It also includes towing and roadside assistance!

as many of you know these rims are not cheap... neither is the tire. I have it on my truck and just used it today because i got a nail in the sidewall. tire replaced at no charge.

The coverage starts at time of purchase and there is no mileage limitations that expires the contract. We can put it on any vehicle you own that is 1998 and newer and has less than 80k. OEM Wheels and Aftermarket Wheels are covered.

1 Year $245
2 Years $290
3 Years $335
4 Years $385
5 Years $420
6 Years $485
7 Years $550

Last edited:
you are still covered... your vehicle has to have less than 80k at time of plan sale

no limitations... no dollar cap... as long it was road hazard... something that was in the road that you ran over... (screw, nail, another tire, piece of wood, ladder, etc)

no you do not have to buy tires from me...

viperhauler said:
lemme think about that...it might be worth it for me...

how "damaged" does the rim have to be....
for it to be replaced it just has to be unrepairable. most of the time a rim can be repiared if its bent or scratched. if it can not it will be replaced

in my opinion its worth it for high end rims... all srt8, srt10's rims are 1000-1400 each. tires are usually 200. plus depending on what tire you have. you're looking at 7 years of protection for the cost of 2 tires or half the price of a replacement rim. i didnt even hesistate to purchase this protection and i got a nail in the sidewall today in my conti... its already paid for half the cost of the plan in just 5 months... i know all get another nail in the tire within the next 6.5 years

Outstanding deal:rock: Now to convince wifey her Garage Queen might get a flat rim or something If she ever moves it.;)

includemeout said:
Outstanding deal:rock: Now to convince wifey her Garage Queen might get a flat rim or something If she ever moves it.;)
thats funny!!! :D

Question, do they pay the shop to fix it or do they reimberse you after the fix?

King said:
Question, do they pay the shop to fix it or do they reimberse you after the fix?
good question as I forgot to mention that detail... Most chrysler dealers handle the payment, if its a non-Chyrsler dealer the shop will call for the pre-auth# (phone call takes 5 mins max) and then you send in your receipt for the reimbursement, payments are mailed twice a month. you can usually expect a check within 2-4 weeks; however if you need a rim replaced you're gonna have to go to a chrysler dealer to get the rim and like i stated most dealers will handle the payment process.

does it take in consideration if a tire gets ruined, say at 5 or 6/32, that the other tire on that axle is the same depth.

and it might be a safety issure to run mismatched tires?????

ZCx said:
does it take in consideration if a tire gets ruined, say at 5 or 6/32, that the other tire on that axle is the same depth.

and it might be a safety issure to run mismatched tires?????

no it just covers the affected tire... but at 5/32nds your due for tires anyways... so instead of having to buy 2 or 4 you'll only have to buy 1 or 3 and not have to purchase anymore coverage.

This is a very legit service.............and a great comfort to have.....price aint to bad either.............

TheMoparConnection said:
no it just covers the affected tire... but at 5/32nds your due for tires anyways... so instead of having to buy 2 or 4 you'll only have to buy 1 or 3 and not have to purchase anymore coverage.

great:rock: thanks:rock:

looks like a great deal:congrats: :congrats:

Good point - I use Discount tire, but their road hazard is purchased again and again with every set of tires. This would be a bargain in comparison.

Do you have any documentation you can point us to so I can read all of the fine print the damn attorneys put in there? :) :D

TheMoparConnection said:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back