Roe Blower

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is the max boost and power anyone has gotten out of a roe blower?

10 ish........................ "JAMES" :) come on by you can look at mine, drink some evan williams and ride some quads!

PEACE BEATCH

Josh :D

I am getting 11LBs (confirmed by my mounted boost gauge and my dealer's test gauge) with Roe's standard blower pulley and Stinker's 7" crank pulley..:rock:

dont they make a 14lb pulley? and what do you think is the most psi i can pull out of the roe?

Last edited:
bigike said:
10 ish........................ "JAMES" :) come on by you can look at mine, drink some evan williams and ride some quads!

PEACE BEATCH

Josh :D

you wanna sell yours punk? :p

faslane505 said:
dont they make a 14lb pulley?

Seems like someone made a 14/15 pulley.....I would probably hit around 15 if I installed the 10LB pulley I have.....and I may after a redesigned intake comes out to take advantage of the high boost..

If I remember right, Clint (Flchub) made 703hp to the rear tires on a stock engine that lasted less than 10K miles. I don't know what pound pulley he was using.

If you have forged internals and a Roe blower and add a 300 shot you would be in the 1000 HP club.;) :D :burnout: :burnout: Does Roe have an intercooler now?

SrtBrad said:
If I remember right, Clint (Flchub) made 703hp to the rear tires on a stock engine that lasted less than 10K miles. I don't know what pound pulley he was using.

If you have forged internals and a Roe blower and add a 300 shot you would be in the 1000 HP club.;) :D :burnout: :burnout: Does Roe have an intercooler now?

No intercooler now but Blackviper is working on one...I think it is about ready..

if you want big power you should look else where

The Roe blower should be good for 19lbs but it would have to be intercooled of course.

blackviper said:
The Roe blower should be good for 19lbs but it would have to be intercooled of course.

instead of an intercooler...couldnt you just use meth injection?

instead of an intercooler...couldnt you just use meth injection?

I would take a huge amount of meth to cool the charge and meth is pretty corrosive. I'm note sure I would want to run that much through the engine. It would probabably be harmful to everything. Lastly, if the pump were to fail it would go kaboom instantaneously.

My Roe is a great little machine. Its really good for running around the blocks and going on road trips, which is basically what I do:D . If your looking to shatter world records then you should consider the turbos or Procharger

nycstev said:
My Roe is a great little machine. Its really good for running around the blocks and going on road trips, which is basically what I do:D . If your looking to shatter world records then you should consider the turbos or Procharger

not looking top shatter any records bro...just fuck up a few lightnings in Houston area.

blackviper said:
I would take a huge amount of meth to cool the charge and meth is pretty corrosive. I'm note sure I would want to run that much through the engine. It would probabably be harmful to everything. Lastly, if the pump were to fail it would go kaboom instantaneously.

arent you setting up an intercooler for yours? youll have to share it when your done...should be too hard mock an intercooler for this setup, should it?

They're working on it. Should be another couple of weeks before it's done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back