Roe Racing just came out with affordable forged rods

According to the link I posted, he was asked not to advertise the brand name (because he's selling them so cheap). But I am sure he would tell you the brand if you were serious about buying and gave him a call.:rock:

I know the three brands he was looking at, all great companies.

Would have gone this route if it had been available a year ago!

Nice price Sean!

the post I read said he had ordered 12 sets of the rods...Im sure they will go pretty quick at that price..It also mentioned a kit with pistons, etc he is working on..

yellowfever#154 said:
Nothing against Sean, but Stinker sells em for less. If they are infact the K1.

What is Stinkers price on the K1 rods? Aren't the K1 rated for 100HP each or 1000HP total? These rods are rated at 120HP each or 1200HP total.

Stinker what say you?

I like Sean Roe, think he is the tops in service:rock:

but they do look Identical to the K1 rods and for all the looking I did they are the only ones that make a rod that fits the crank and so on, you still have to get a different piston

they are good for 1200hp, and I sell them for $100 less , wolframs motor has them speed racers motor has them, dawg has them , and a few other sets floating around I am bound to secrecy on;)

I jsut tend to like wiseco, not because I make more profit, actually less, jsut like the piston quality better than others.

but I can get as many sets as anyone needs:D

Stinker said:
I like Sean Roe, think he is the tops in service:rock:

but they do look Identical to the K1 rods and for all the looking I did they are the only ones that make a rod that fits the crank and so on, you still have to get a different piston

they are good for 1200hp, and I sell them for $100 less , wolframs motor has them speed racers motor has them, dawg has them , and a few other sets floating around I am bound to secrecy on;)

I jsut tend to like wiseco, not because I make more profit, actually less, jsut like the piston quality better than others.

but I can get as many sets as anyone needs:D

stinker you are quite the sweetalker, you could prolly talk a fellar into letting you sleep with his wife:congrats: :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back