ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

1FSTSRT

Reaction score
ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER

I have a roe racing supercharger up for grabs. Comes with all parts for a complete install. Includes water/meth injection and roe racing throttle body . Only has around 2k miles on it and is in great cond. I am upgrading to twin turbos so i have no use for it. Thanks Jeremy

AND PLEASE GUYS DONT JACK THIS ONE! THANKS

ASKING 4500

ASKING 4500

ASKING 4500

ASKING 4500

Attachments

• super3RESIZE.jpg
    super3RESIZE.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,038
  • super4-1.jpg
    super4-1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 532
  • super5-1-1.jpg
    super5-1-1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Didnt you learn from the first thread to post a price?

Didn't you learn from the other thread? It's $4500!

Cut the guy some slack!

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Get after 'em EMT.... NEWBS LOL....
Haha. He ain't playin' he's gotta get tough. Remember, he's got twin girls on the way. :D

1FSTSRT said:
LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT GO TO THE OTHER THREAD I DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT. SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP TRYIN TO BE TOUGH OVER A COMPUTER. IM SURE NONE OF THE SHIT TALKIN WOULD TAKE PLACE IF I WERE IN FRONT OF YOU. NOW CONSIDER THE FACT I AM A NEWBY HERE ITS NOT MY FIRST RODEO. I KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT BUSINESS AND WOULD NOT SELL A BAD ITEM. NOW BACK TO SELLING THE ROE I AM ASKING 4500OBO FOR IT. BUT THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.:D
Brother, chillax. We're a very easy going group here. You're not gonna sell anything on here with that attitude. We can be seriuos, but like to screw around alot. It's not about "GROWING UP". It's about having a little fun. Just relax, chill, have some fun and be willing to negotiate and you'll sell that ROE in no time. Welcome brother and good luck. :)

Good luck selling the Roe!
There's alot of folks here that have done some serious a** builds......take some time and chat with some of them! Again good luck Bro!

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
Brother, chillax. We're a very easy going group here. You're not gonna sell anything on here with that attitude. We can be seriuos, but like to screw around alot. It's not about "GROWING UP". It's about having a little fun. Just relax, chill, have some fun and be willing to negotiate and you'll sell that ROE in no time. Welcome brother and good luck. :)

this whole forum is full of grade school kids arguing who's got the most pubes,
i agree totally immature, however i get a kick out of it.

IH8CHVYS said:
Good luck selling the Roe!
There's alot of folks here that have done some serious a** builds......take some time and chat with some of them! Again good luck Bro!

Thanks bro!

Good luck with the sale bro...for the second time! Hey fellas Jeremy has sold alot of things off the forums and is a stand up guy....He parted out and is still parting out his old truck with no complaints......Just voching for him again!! Now someone buy his SC so he'll be able to whoop up on me when i get back....I would hate to have to stomp a RC with a heavy ass weak tranny QC:rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Good luck with the sale bro...for the second time! Hey fellas Jeremy has sold alot of things off the forums and is a stand up guy....He parted out and is still parting out his old truck with no complaints......Just voching for him again!! Now someone buy his SC so he'll be able to whoop up on me when i get back....I would hate to have to stomp a RC with a heavy ass weak tranny QC:rock:

Preciate it man now hurry and get back so we can enjoy these things together. Oh and yeah this charger needs a new owner.

OK, I'll start the bidding again. $1.69!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back