ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

Heavy ass weak tranny!!!!!!! Ive never been so insulted in my life I'll show you... as soon as you get back!!!

Start modding now then Pete since neither one of us will be in Jeremy's league it will just be me and you running against each other with J way out in front!!

What about the twins!

Scoob-you got me rollin brother, can't believe you of all people said that.. You got nutz son!

scoobert said:
this whole forum is full of grade school kids arguing who's got the most pubes,
i agree totally immature, however i get a kick out of it.
Okay.......This coming from the guy that says stupid shit every other post. But, that's why we love ya and keep ya around.:D

your on brother... as it stands right now we have all the same mods but i have longtube headers... AND everyone knows the SCT works better on a QC! hahaha

1FSTSRT.... we going to Kingsland carshow this weekend? or should I say are you coming along to kingsland???

I'm appalled... How did I miss all of the shenanigans going on here? Used ROE being sold? Shit talking? $1.69? OMG.... And NO thread is allowed to be considered stupid and silly until I post on it... Since I'm stuck on growing down and never count my pubes.

Somebody buy it! Tony this sure would look good on top of your engine though!

1fast10 said:
your on brother... as it stands right now we have all the same mods but i have longtube headers... AND everyone knows the SCT works better on a QC! hahaha

1FSTSRT.... we going to Kingsland carshow this weekend? or should I say are you coming along to kingsland???

HEY IF I COULD TALK TROY INTO PUTTIN INSURANCE ON HIS TRUCK FOR THE WEEKEND IM DOWN! LOL

ALRIGHT GUYS I GOT SOME GOOD NUMBERS COMING MY WAY SOMEONE WILL BE THE PROUD NEW OWNER SOON!

Can these just be bolted on to a stock engine without causing problems can the transmission etc handle it. I have an 04 RC what benefits and what are the downsides??

YES IT CAN BE BOLTED ON TO STOCK ENGINE BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO KEEP THE BOOST LOW SO IT DOESNT SEND YOUR MOTOR TO ITS GRAVE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back