ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

EMT/SRT said:
You say that now! Til you ride in Jeremy's when it is done! :D

Ha Ha yea i know....I can't say what i will do with the truck long term...anything major won't happen until after its paid off....im sure about that! What i really want to do is just do common bolt ons have a nice truck then buy a used porsche 911 turbo or a C6 Z06 :rock: ...I can save the serious need for speed for one of those...Shit I already have a 08 GSXR-1k and planning on buying a used gsxr-600 strickly for the track...The 1k is just oo much for the track for my skill level plus it's crazy hard on tires.......

Word...I hope you enjoy it bro...are you going to slap that on a stock block? create a sig and post your current mods....I'm always trying to see what other qc's are running to help me to go in the right direction!

yo did you get my email? I need to get the mileage off of the truck for the title

oh ok thats was up, i need to mail it to my folks so they can get her registered and get a plate for her....I'm still trying to figure out what i want the plate to say......

Ok, its not looking too promising now. someone on ebay aced me out with a better offer..... :bawling:

My only hope is if the guy doesnt come thru!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back