ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

BLKSRT said:
Im not upset, just kinda bummed I ended up bein the guy with the smaller bankroll...

Yes, I am aware of the fact that there are no bids on ebay. I was told that other arrangements had been made outside of ebay but that was where the new deal originated...

And yea, it kinda does look like bad business, but i dont think thats what went down. We had a deal, but it wasnt completely finalized, and I forgot to ask him to take it off ebay while I was waiting for pics. That was my mistake :stupid: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jeremy seems like a good guy and I did not intend to start any sort of ill-fated discussion on here about him. I probably shouldnt have mentioned it at all.

I guess this other deal is supposed to go down in the near future, and I was told its mine if the guy backs out.

Im keeping my fingers crossed, but im not going to get my hopes up again...

So with all that being said, I know I dont post alot on here, but i am on the forum daily and do alot of reading, and I do appreciate everyones input! :D

PS: If anyone else has a ROE SC for sale at a reasonable price let me know haha

Hope this works out for you....I have really enjoyed my Roe.....but make me an offer I cant refuse..;)

Like Stink said...A deal's a deal. You had agreed on a price, you were waiting for pics and he sold it out from under you. Bad business, unless it be explained another way. The right thing to do, would be to sell it to you at the agreed price.

Im sorry a deals a deal... in my book. The minute you guys agreed on a price if someone asked about it he should of told them sorry its sold.

hcetzneb said:
Im sorry a deals a deal... in my book. The minute you guys agreed on a price if someone asked about it he should of told them sorry its sold.

:dito:

TNVIPER said:
Hope this works out for you....I have really enjoyed my Roe.....but make me an offer I cant refuse..;)

Seriously?
:eek:rly:

This deal kinda got me thinking, and the more I thought about it, the more I really want to get one. There arent any for sale anywhere else online haha. I guess i need to be patient.... :hmpf:

hcetzneb said:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

I wanna hope this is all a misunderstanding. Jeremy seems like a good guy and Troy vouched for him. Jeremy, you around buddy?

BLKSRT said:
Seriously?
:eek:rly:

This deal kinda got me thinking, and the more I thought about it, the more I really want to get one. There arent any for sale anywhere else online haha. I guess i need to be patient.... :hmpf:
Just find a used Paxton and you'll be fine. Much easier on your stock motor and I gaurantee it'll put a huge smile on your face.:D

got one of those, new rebuilt unit, $3500, can def hook him up:rock: .............................................as long as someone dont offer more money:p

Yep im around! First of all i dont do bad business. i was asking 4500 for the setup and yes i spoke to blksrt about a different price but before any money had been exchanged i had someone come up and offer me full price. So therefor i would do what any of you would do. Not to mention blksrt was a good bit off from what i was asking. so before you guys go runnin your mouths we spoke about the situation and agreed on something else.

1FSTSRT said:
yes i spoke to blksrt about a different price but before any money had been exchanged i had someone come up and offer me full price. So therefor i would do what any of you would do.

I will leave this sentence for the rest of the guys to dwell on right here........

but no I wouldnt , sorry, if I give a price, I stick to it, if someone comes up later with more money, then its my loss,
a mans word makes his worth

so before you go kicking me in the nutts, I am leaving this discussion, my question has been answered.

DUSTIN YOUR FINE BRO I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE BUMMED BUT IF I WERE TO DO BAD BUSINESS I WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT YOU HANGIN AND NOT SENT THE PICS OR CALLED YOU SO WHAT WE AGREED ABOUT ON THE PHONE I WILL COME THORUGH.

1FSTSRT said:
Yep im around! First of all i dont do bad business. i was asking 4500 for the setup and yes i spoke to blksrt about a different price but before any money had been exchanged i had someone come up and offer me full price. So therefor i would do what any of you would do. Not to mention blksrt was a good bit off from what i was asking. so before you guys go runnin your mouths we spoke about the situation and agreed on something else.
We're not realy running our mouth. We're just making a judgement call on the info we've been given. We were told you two agreed on a price and he was just waiting on pics from you. Then you told him that someone was offering more money and you were selling it to that person. If that's the case, then it's pretty simple, you should have sold blksrt the ROE. That's probably what most of us would have done. Hell alot of us will give fellow members parts, instead of sell them. We help each other out here.:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I will leave this sentence for the rest of the guys to dwell on right here........

but no I wouldnt , sorry, if I give a price, I stick to it, if someone comes up later with more money, then its my loss,

so before you go kicking me in the nutts, I am leaving this discussion, my question has been answered.

WELL SEEING HOW YOU GUYS ARENT IN MY SITUATION AND DONT KNOW WHAT WE SPOKE ABOUT THEN I WILL JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT TO.

1FSTSRT said:
DUSTIN YOUR FINE BRO I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE BUMMED BUT IF I WERE TO DO BAD BUSINESS I WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT YOU HANGIN AND NOT SENT THE PICS OR CALLED YOU SO WHAT WE AGREED ABOUT ON THE PHONE I WILL COME THORUGH.
You sent him pics of a ROE he wasnt getting? :dontknow: That makes it alright? :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
You sent him pics of a ROE he wasnt getting? :dontknow: That makes it alright? :dontknow:

NOPE NEITHER DEAL HAS BEEN MADE I HAVENT RECIEVED PAYMENT FROM ANYONE. I TOLD DUSTIN I WOULD SEND HIM PICS ON FRIDAY AND THATS WHAT I DID. THE BOTTOM LINE IS I STILL HAVE THE SUPERCHARGER AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL IT TO WHOMEVER I WANT.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

...:dito: and :dito:

SANTEEN said:
We're not realy running our mouth. We're just making a judgement call on the info we've been given. We were told you two agreed on a price and he was just waiting on pics from you. Then you told him that someone was offering more money and you were selling it to that person. If that's the case, then it's pretty simple, you should have sold blksrt the ROE. That's probably what most of us would have done. Hell alot of us will give fellow members parts, instead of sell them. We help each other out here.:)
I have a small part I would like to Give Joy right now!!:D :D
NO CHARGE

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back