ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

1FSTSRT said:
Yep im around! First of all i dont do bad business. i was asking 4500 for the setup and yes i spoke to blksrt about a different price but before any money had been exchanged i had someone come up and offer me full price. So therefor i would do what any of you would do. Not to mention blksrt was a good bit off from what i was asking. so before you guys go runnin your mouths we spoke about the situation and agreed on something else.
where do you getoff trying to put people in your place,only a shady person does what you did,there is no way in hell 90% of the people in here would have done what you did.

a person is only as good as their word and you broke yours,it is no different than breaking a promise,shady is the nicest thing i can say ,only one person is defending you obviously you dont have any friends for a reason,now go away you were only here to scam people. bye liar(not a personal attack stating the fact that you broke your word,makes you a certified liar).

oh and threatening to beatup 505 via pm because he called you out for the liar you are is really just fuel for the fire you created,now again go away we're done with you

flchub said:
sure gilligan,i sent you another present
That's great, but I dont feel special anymore. I found out that you send Dan the same stuff. You cheatin' ho!!!!

SANTEEN said:
That's great, but I dont feel special anymore. I found out that you send Dan the same stuff. You cheatin' ho!!!!

oh boy, lovers spat :elefant:

SANTEEN said:
And install it for him?:)

Hey hey hey, now we are talkin!!! hahaha

nah really I would hate to put someone else thru the trouble of wrenching on my truck. Technical/moral support is always welcome tho! :D

However:

Originally Posted by flchub
maybe,i gotta get my engine fixed first!!!!!

Ill turn wrenches at your instruction in exchange for some assistance with mine lol

Why are clowns like this allowed to own 10's? Give the man blower at the deal price or get the F&UCK out. Nobody wants your type around here if you can't live up to you're word.

Who would go into battle with this guy watching your back?:mad: :mad:

Make it right and I'll try to retract what I said.

BLKSRT said:

nah really I would hate to put someone else thru the trouble of wrenching on my truck. Technical/moral support is always welcome tho! :D

However:

Ill turn wrenches at your instruction in exchange for some assistance with mine lol
the paxton install in super easy,even santeen did it!!!!!,i'll help just about anyone install their paxton for free,aslong as you're not on my sh#t list:D :D :D

BLKSRT said:

However:

He drove 100 miles each way to come help me with mine and didn't charge me a dime. Well, not exactly. He beat the shit out of me and got a box of fruity pebbles. That's what fellow forum members do for ech other. Chubbs and I were actually going to fly to Michigan to install his Paxton on a potential buyer's truck. He was just gonna pay our plane fair. But that deal fell through.

flchub said:
the paxton install in super easy,even santeen did it!!!!!,i'll help just about anyone install their paxton for free,aslong as you're not on my sh#t list:D :D :D
That's not entirely true. I was on your shit list and now you cant live without me. :elefant:

Yea the install of the actual hardware seems pretty straightforward, its the tuning part that I would be a little lost on...

And if there is anyone that ever wants any help (thats not half a country away), Id be game for a road trip to help someone out lol. Im no stranger to turning wrenches and I would love the opportunity to help out on a 10 lol:rock:

I dont know what to do now as far as the truck goes. I wanted to get something done (forced induction) before I started driving it again when the weather gets nice but I kinda dragged my feet all winter... But a paxton would be alright I think.

What are the advantages/ disadvantages of a paxton setup VS. a roe SC?
(Should I start this in a new thread??? kinda jacked this one....):dontknow:

BLKSRT said:
Yea the install of the actual hardware seems pretty straightforward, its the tuning part that I would be a little lost on...

And if there is anyone that ever wants any help (thats not half a country away), Id be game for a road trip to help someone out lol. Im no stranger to turning wrenches and I would love the opportunity to help out on a 10 lol:rock:

I dont know what to do now as far as the truck goes. I wanted to get something done (forced induction) before I started driving it again when the weather gets nice but I kinda dragged my feet all winter... But a paxton would be alright I think.

What are the advantages/ disadvantages of a paxton setup VS. a roe SC?
(Should I start this in a new thread??? kinda jacked this one....):dontknow:

If you are looking for the best track numbers you might go with the paxton. It doesnt blast out of the hole but will have higher end HP.......if you want asphalt ripping torque at low rpm for the street get the Roe............another point to me was the Roe looked more like a blower should..mounted on top the engine..

i think we should just continue to converse about the differences about the paxton vs. roe...and get away from all the ***** that's been posted...

chubs...you are a 3timing cheater >>>>>>stating facts posted on this thread<<<<<<<<<

i don't want any more of your s****.......i'm done with you:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back