ROE RACING SUPERCHARGER #2

1FSTSRT way to go. In a few short posts you managed to piss off almost an entire forum. Might as well leave now and have fun with KRC :ciao:

There's no sense getting angry. There's not much to gain from it.
I am just going to wait and see what happens with this deal and take it from there. I don't want to see anyone get mad or have any issues over this. I'm not upset about it.

OH and Stink: pending what happens here, I may be interested in that paxton but I'm not positive. I just have a thing in my head for these ROEs haha. I am tossing it around.......

1FSTSRT said:
Yep im around! First of all i dont do bad business. i was asking 4500 for the setup and yes i spoke to blksrt about a different price but before any money had been exchanged i had someone come up and offer me full price. So therefor i would do what any of you would do. Not to mention blksrt was a good bit off from what i was asking. so before you guys go runnin your mouths we spoke about the situation and agreed on something else.
Can you put that in caps?

walbert said:
1FSTSRT way to go. In a few short posts you managed to piss off almost an entire forum. Might as well leave now and have fun with KRC :ciao:

you should tell him to go to viperalley with the rest of the asswipes :aetsch: opps i just did :toilet:

BLKSRT said:
OH and Stink: pending what happens here, I may be interested in that paxton but I'm not positive. I just have a thing in my head for these ROEs haha. I am tossing it around.......
not a problem buddy, will keep an eye open for any roes here and there, I sometimes get calls from fellas, that never post up or know of the forum wanting to sell items

Just let me know and I will start the bidding again. Always a pleasure...

Stink, I would much appreciate it if you could keep an ear out for someone that may be selling one.

There are absolutely NO 10's near where I live (central PA). The chances of me stumbling across another SRT-10 are slim, and the chance of me running across a roe SC around here are non-existent lol. So I'm sure that in your line of work its a little more common to find stuff like this lol

1FSTSRT said:
NOPE NEITHER DEAL HAS BEEN MADE I HAVENT RECIEVED PAYMENT FROM ANYONE. I TOLD DUSTIN I WOULD SEND HIM PICS ON FRIDAY AND THATS WHAT I DID. THE BOTTOM LINE IS I STILL HAVE THE SUPERCHARGER AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL IT TO WHOMEVER I WANT.
From what we understand, you told Dustin you would sell him a ROE at an agreed upon price and you went back on your word. And yes, you hav ethe right to sell it to whomever you want. Now do the right thing and stick to your word. It's called damage control. It's not too late to fix things. Hell, if Dom can be firends with Scoobert. There's definitely hope for you.:D Trust me when I tell you.....You're gonna need help from someone on this forum. Especially if your going turbo. And you just pissed off the one guy that can REALLY help you with any turbo issues on your truck. :( Just make things right, Jeremy. :)

FATJACK said:
I have a small part I would like to Give Joy right now!!:D :D
NO CHARGE
Not a problem. I guess now I need to get her those tweezers and magnifying glass.:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
news flash earl you love peter,, this is not a personal attack just stating facts;)
yes that is a fact,he likes peter!!!!!!!,everyone in the southeast knows that by now though!!!!!!!

NOT personal attack,just the facts ,i know first hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately:toilet:

SANTEEN said:
From what we understand, you told Dustin you would sell him a ROE at an agreed upon price and you went back on your word. And yes, you hav ethe right to sell it to whomever you want. Now do the right thing and stick to your word. It's called damage control. It's not too late to fix things. Hell, if Dom can be firends with Scoobert. There's definitely hope for you.:D Trust me when I tell you.....You're gonna need help from someone on this forum. Especially if your going turbo. And you just pissed off the one guy that can REALLY help you with any turbo issues on your truck. :( Just make things right, Jeremy. :)
people who go back on their word just to make a few dollars are a dime a dozen.

this forum isnt about making the extra dollar it is about helping eachother out without trying to profit.

if he doesn't keep his word then i suggest no one helps him with any questions he has in the future,there should be little tolerance for people with this type of character.

but really he's dumb enough to let marty put turbos on his truck which we all know will eventually blowup since marty lies about his ability to tune and puts used parts on as new ones.

since krc has been banned why not ban this guy for backing out on the deal,not like he will be missed from his comments

BLKSRT said:
Stink, I would much appreciate it if you could keep an ear out for someone that may be selling one.

There are absolutely NO 10's near where I live (central PA). The chances of me stumbling across another SRT-10 are slim, and the chance of me running across a roe SC around here are non-existent lol. So I'm sure that in your line of work its a little more common to find stuff like this lol
i'll sell you my paxton!

flchub said:
people who go back on their word just to make a few dollars are a dime a dozen.

this forum isnt about making the extra dollar it is about helping eachother out without trying to profit.

if he doesn't keep his word then i suggest no one helps him with any questions he has in the future,there should be little tolerance for people with this type of character.

but really he's dumb enough to let marty put turbos on his truck which we all know will eventually blowup since marty lies about his ability to tune and puts used parts on as new ones.

since krc has been banned why not ban this guy for backing out on the deal,not like he will be missed from his comments
'bout time you got your fat ass in here. :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back