Roe Racing

aac426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see where Roe Racing is in the area where the tornadoes hit in FL. Does anyone know if they are OK. I cannot get through on the phone.
Al

I can get through no problem...:dontknow: just hit 2# and you will get to Dave....unless he is on the other line...

Bone said:
Prof, I got pics! :rock: :p

Well....Damn...get them to me, PM, post or any thing you can do to get them to me!

You are the first...must be a prince charming...all she could say to me was NO.

Roy

Prof said:
Well....Damn...get them to me, PM, post or any thing you can do to get them to me!

You are the first...must be a prince charming...all she could say to me was NO.

Roy

When i get home I can send them.
I already PMed you a week ago with no response. lol
She almost caught me taking the pics. Told her I was taking pics of my friend conveniently positioned close to her. She told me she was worried since some 'guy' was trying to take pics of her. I wonder who that was?! :star:

Bone said:
When i get home I can send them.
I already PMed you a week ago with no response. lol
She almost caught me taking the pics. Told her I was taking pics of my friend conveniently positioned close to her. She told me she was worried since some 'guy' was trying to take pics of her. I wonder who that was?! :star:

OOooooohhh... Been there TWICE and haven't seen her yet. :( I think I am goin to need a PM as well. :D :rock:

Dang man, if she's that worried about it, why not respect her wishes?

So what your saying is, not only can they expertly hotrod our trucks, but they also have a hottie working there too??????? Lucky bastards living in Florida!!!! LOL.....................and quit stalking her f#ckers!!!! LOL

patrick

Never got the PM, just checked...hurry home! Regardless of what Mike says...she is really cute...so tiny...I want pictures...

Roy

Prof said:
Never got the PM, just checked...hurry home! Regardless of what Mike says...she is really cute...so tiny...I want pictures...

Roy

....Dirty Ole Man!!LOL!!!;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
....Dirty Ole Man!!LOL!!!;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

I won't have to clean the wood floors this week, since Bone said he had pictures my tongue has been dragging on the floor...the dog and cat hair are bearable, but the splinters have been a problem.

This little woman is the epitome of the term "spinner"...some say she is way over the edge on religion...but she is really cute, not beautiful, just really cute.

Can't wait Bone!

Prof said:
I won't have to clean the wood floors this week, since Bone said he had pictures my tongue has been dragging on the floor...the dog and cat hair are bearable, but the splinters have been a problem.

This little woman is the epitome of the term "spinner"...some say she is way over the edge on religion...but she is really cute, not beautiful, just really cute.

Can't wait Bone!

She was there for the Jax GTG, wasn't she???:p :p :p I do remember pics being taken back then....;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
She was there for the Jax GTG, wasn't she???:p :p :p I do remember pics being taken back then....;)

Nope...that was on Saturday and she was not there. The cutie you are referring to was the significant other of Dave...now that woman had a great smile and wonderful face!

IMG_0232-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Notice Scott's wife over her shoulder...what a woman!

Prof said:
IMG_0232-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Notice Scott's wife over her shoulder...what a woman!

As you can see from exhibit A :dito: ...Scott and Alex are editing "their video":laugh: ;) :D

Brat is asking Julie...." you think I would look good with a mowhawk"

Joe is on a three way conference with the Japanese outfit Ginsu... I believe after bumbled conversations ...Joe has successfully arranged his own execution...by perry knife.

And I am getting pick pocketed.....by ... MarcT (I kind of liked it though) Marc ... you been on my mind.... ;) :dancing: :rofl:

And Dave Venski's girlfriend.....thinking...."These truck people are all nutz"

Last edited:
morning Prof and NBT,how the heck are you.and the wife said that i really did not have enough hair for the mohawk.

NBT said:
As you can see from exhibit A :dito: ...Scott and Alex are editing "their video":laugh: ;) :D

Brat is asking Julie...." you think I would look good with a mowhawk"

Joe is on a three way conference with the Japanese outfit Ginsu... I believe after bumbled conversations ...Joe has successfully arranged his own execution...by perry knife.

And I am getting pick pocketed.....by ... MarcT (I kind of liked it though) Marc ... you been on my mind.... ;) :dancing: :rofl:

And Dave Venski's girlfriend.....thinking...."These truck people are all nutz"

LOL.... "konichiwa!"..... "Hello?"..... "Konichiwa!"..........."Hello?? Damn phone.".... "Konichiwa!" :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back