Roe Racing

Black1 said:
LOL.... "konichiwa!"..... "Hello?"..... "Konichiwa!"..........."Hello?? Damn phone.".... "Konichiwa!" :D :p

Japanese answer the phone with "mushi mushi"...............we have had many Japanese employees at my office over the years.

So Joe is actually trying to understand why they are saying "mushi mushi"......."no I dont want the mush knife, I want the one that cuts good"!!!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Japanese answer the phone with "mushi mushi"...............we have had many Japanese employees at my office over the years.

So Joe is actually trying to understand why they are saying "mushi mushi"......."no I dont want the mush knife, I want the one that cuts good"!!!! LOL

patrick

LOL.... "Mushi" means "Bug" or "Insect" in Japanese! lmao!!! :D

brat said:
morning Prof and NBT,how the heck are you.and the wife said that i really did not have enough hair for the mohawk.

Same here bud...I would just cut it off...:D The wife.... sometimes I wonder if she has progressed at all.:dontknow: :( Might have to put her down;), and start lookin for a Ukranian maid named Natasha...:D

Black1 said:
LOL.... "konichiwa!"..... "Hello?"..... "Konichiwa!"..........."Hello?? Damn phone.".... "Konichiwa!" :D :p

I almost lost the coffee :rofl: :coffee: Thanks for the laugh:rock:

NBT said:
Same here bud...I would just cut it off...:D The wife.... sometimes I wonder if she has progressed at all.:dontknow: :( Might have to put her down;), and start lookin for a Ukranian maid named Natasha...:D

I almost lost the coffee :rofl: :coffee: Thanks for the laugh:rock:
You seem to lose the coffee alot! :D

"konichiwa" is "hi" or "howdy" used in person, mushi as previously stated.

NBT said:
As you can see from exhibit A :dito: ...Scott and Alex are editing "their video":laugh: ;) :D

Brat is asking Julie...." you think I would look good with a mowhawk"

Joe is on a three way conference with the Japanese outfit Ginsu... I believe after bumbled conversations ...Joe has successfully arranged his own execution...by perry knife.

And I am getting pick pocketed.....by ... MarcT (I kind of liked it though) Marc ... you been on my mind.... ;) :dancing: :rofl:

And Dave Venski's girlfriend.....thinking...."These truck people are all nutz"

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back