Roe S/C install Instructions

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the complete set of intructions for 04 s/c, I did not get them all. Waiting on reply from both sean and kyle but if anyone has them it will cut my wait time. Also the jig instructions please. Thanks Guys.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I installed mine in June. No doubt the instructions are required but you won't have any problems. Best of luck. You'll love the product, and Sean is great to do business with.

If you didn't buy replacement/upgraded sparkplug wires I suggest you do and take care of them while you have the intake off.

The most frustrating part of the installation for me was time versus real progress getting the coolers out of the way to drill the crank then back on afterwards.

The only somewhat special tool needed was 1/4" drive torx and extensions to get to the inner rear bolts on the intake.

Enjoy,
oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
I installed mine in June. No doubt the instructions are required but you won't have any problems. Best of luck. You'll love the product, and Sean is great to do business with.

If you didn't buy replacement/upgraded sparkplug wires I suggest you do and take care of them while you have the intake off.

The most frustrating part of the installation for me was time versus real progress getting the coolers out of the way to drill the crank then back on afterwards.

The only somewhat special tool needed was 1/4" drive torx and extensions to get to the inner rear bolts on the intake.

Enjoy,
oldguy
Oh without a doubt Sean has been great to work with along with so many others on this site. No I just want to make sure I had everything before I start. Just cleaning it and get ready to install tommorow. What size were the roll pins for pinning the crank?

1/4" if I recall. I ended up going through a couple bits. Soon you will look like this.....

Attachments

• 102807.2.jpg
    102807.2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 110307.1.jpg
    110307.1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 110307.2.jpg
    110307.2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 110307.3.jpg
    110307.3.jpg