ROE Supercharged 04 Ram SRT10

#270 will have a new owner soon. Just getting the logistics all figured out and awaiting payment. She will be missed:eek:

Gotta love us Canucks!! :D. The air is great for the trucks ! Make sure he visits this forum!

MWAH HAHAHAHAHA, she will be MINE! lol, she is a great truck Brad. Can't wait to enjoy her her in Canada.

whats the specs you used for the slicks? I have a set of tires but the rims were discontinued before the shipped my set.

Lol there you are:D

Here are the slicks that I had (y) 12.00/16 Nostalgia. Remember you'll have to shave the calipers if you want to use slicks. I had shaved calipers on there before, but traded them to the guy I sold the slicks to for his stock calipers. I figured it'd look better putting it up for sale... shoulda kept them:eek: A bunch of guys have used the drag radials from M&H on a 17 inch wheel(fits over the calipers) with great results:dontknow: but you'll be better off with full slicks.

Let me know when you're ready to seal the deal.

the lady comes off holiday tomorrow. so the money should be on its way in a day or two :)

thanks again by the way. and your family was great.

there's another rim that bobby (1BADTRK) has...

1BADTRK said:
They are some Ultra Motor Sport 17x10 rims... bought mine thru Perfomance Plus Tire And Automotive. Com. I think they were cheaper than MH

i can't vouch for the website or the service... just passing the info..

i'm pretty sure these are them...
Ultra175UltraMotorsportsRogueBlackDiamondCutClearCoat.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back