ROE SUPERCHARGER/WATER METH

kyle's srt10 said:
Alright guys here is my Roe TMTS up for grabs:rock:

First off I went ahead and sent the supercharger to PSE to be inspected and repaired (if needed) after the engine failure:( Well worth the money IMO!! They disassembled,cleaned ,sanitized,and re-timed it;) It comes with a 1 year warranty from PSE!!:rock:
It had to be disassembled before I sent it to them. I have everything to install the supercharger in zip-lock bags and marked accordingly;) I have cleaned most of the gasket material off of everything. I did not put the top and bottom plates back on the blower. It will be easier to ship this way and I wanted the new owner to get the blower in the box and plastic from PSE;) It will have to be saftey wired if you don't trust lock-tite:D

Everything you see in the pictures comes with it;) It is ready to be shipped out:rock: It does not have the Vec with it. I need it for my new motor;) A SCT tuner would make for a much easier install.:rock:

$4250 plus shipping:D

Anybody that wants more details just ask;) You should be able to see everything good from the pictures:D

View attachment 28967

View attachment 28968

View attachment 28969

View attachment 28970

View attachment 28971

View attachment 28972

I might have to get another truck , these deals are getting too good:rock:

Hey Kyle, I got a call on your kit tonight. I think it's gonna sell shortly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back