roe supercharger

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if i was to get a roe installed with stock internals with the lowest pulley 6# i think:dontknow: would it be considered dangerous to the motor under very very very light driving conditions? I dont plan on abusing it whatsoever.I just like the winding sound:rock: Thanks for any feedback

hahahhhaha

"I dont plan on abusing it whatsoever"

hahahahahaahahah...dude you wont be able to resist!
hahhahhhaahhaah...

Honey i'm home, I bought you some sexy lingerie, i figured you could just put it on to see if it fits, then I figured we could take a cold shower and watch the baseball game....

you could drive it for a long time with the 6#
make sure you are getting plenty of fuel and put on a w/m kit.
do a leak down first just as a little caution, and dont go over 5500 rpms!
and dont floor it under 2500rpms, to much load on the engine

theres on for sale on here and well.....ive been thinking ,but dont want to smoke the motor so i think that alone will keep my foot light..just thinking mostly and wanted some input from the people who know these trucks and roes(the damage they do sometimes)

ryan said:
theres on for sale on here and well.....ive been thinking ,but dont want to smoke the motor so i think that alone will keep my foot light..just thinking mostly and wanted some input from the people who know these trucks and roes(the damage they do sometimes)

the problem is the weight of the truck...the engine was designed for a 3200 pound car.
I had a roe on my viper, the 3 major prolems are, bad tune, fuel & oil shortage, and load(you can floor it a 1200rpms in fifth gear...its to much on the engine to pull that weight.
the twin screw is great for the instant boost, because it has instant boost it can give a better punch on the low end, but that doesnt mean its good for the engine to work that hard and a low rpm pulling 5500 pounds. you could still drag it, just do pulls from 2500-5500.

Just drive it nice and eazzzzy and you will have no problems:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
What's the point of putting the blower on if you're not gonna use it:dontknow:
Maybe just to hear the whine and all the peeps say " Wow dude Whats Dat ?":D

nycstev said:
Maybe just to hear the whine and all the peeps say " Wow dude Whats Dat ?":D

LOL but it doesn't whine unless you're getting on it.

I was real worried about blowing my motor too, but it didn't stop me from driving the piss outta that thing:eek: Luckily, she held together for me. Point is, you will get on it... it's impossible not to lol. :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL but it doesn't whine unless you're getting on it.

I was real worried about blowing my motor too, but it didn't stop me from driving the piss outta that thing:eek: Luckily, she held together for me. Point is, you will get on it... it's impossible not to lol. :burnout:
I certainly go good use outta mine. Now that its forged Im just alittle skeeerrred of blowing it again. Its like when you first get your leg out of a cast your afraid to walk on it for awhile:D

nycstev said:
I certainly go good use outta mine. Now that its forged Im just alittle skeeerrred of blowing it again. Its like when you first get your leg out of a cast your afraid to walk on it for awhile:D

LOL how do you like that extra boost? I'll have mine back in a week:D can't freakin wait!!

Some good input here...the 2500 rpm comments are very insightful...not only should you avoid romping on it under 2500 in normal driving, you also should avoid driving leisurely in gear at or above 2500...

Prof said:
Some good input here...the 2500 rpm comments are very insightful...not only should you avoid romping on it under 2500 in normal driving, you also should avoid driving leisurely in gear at or above 2500...
Yes I still enjoy leisure cruising @ 4000 rpm.;)

Correct Kyle!

Roll for two or three minutes above 2500 with the Roe and watch your oil temperature go out of sight...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back