roe supercharger

ryan said:
theres on for sale on here and well.....ive been thinking ,but dont want to smoke the motor so i think that alone will keep my foot light..just thinking mostly and wanted some input from the people who know these trucks and roes(the damage they do sometimes)
Buy it and put it on a shelf next to your truck, and that way you will get motivated to forge it if you not going for over the 1000hp, club k1 rods and wiseco piston for 2500 are awsome direct drop in replacement, also keep the ring end gap close to spec and you will be surprised what the roe can do;) no cfm loss here:p Dyno to come soon to prove me theory:D but I put mine on before I forged it and no damage done but I only put 3000k miles on it before I dropped in rods and pistons if you can control the urge and have Sean right you the tunes you should really have no problems it is when you try to go past what the motor and Seans design are made to do is when you go Kaboom. But IMO buy it you wont regret it:rock: any questions just pm me or give sean a call.

Prof said:
Correct Kyle!

Roll for two or three minutes above 2500 with the Roe and watch your oil temperature go out of sight...
I have not had that problem:confused: my oil temp has not gotten over 200 at any giving time. :confused:

thanks guys, as usual great information:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Buy it and put it on a shelf next to your truck, and that way you will get motivated to forge it if you not going for over the 1000hp, club k1 rods and wiseco piston for 2500 are awsome direct drop in replacement, also keep the ring end gap close to spec and you will be surprised what the roe can do;) no cfm loss here:p Dyno to come soon to prove me theory:D but I put mine on before I forged it and no damage done but I only put 3000k miles on it before I dropped in rods and pistons if you can control the urge and have Sean right you the tunes you should really have no problems it is when you try to go past what the motor and Seans design are made to do is when you go Kaboom. But IMO buy it you wont regret it:rock: any questions just pm me or give sean a call.
hahahhaha with a roe maybe a lil 0ver 500 lol:D :D :D :D :D :D

lil over 500 hp....good one:laugh:

i sure dont need 1000 hp.The roads around here barely can hold the 500 its got lol

weak motor

ryan said:
I was wondering if i was to get a roe installed with stock internals with the lowest pulley 6# i think:dontknow: would it be considered dangerous to the motor under very very very light driving conditions? I dont plan on abusing it whatsoever.I just like the winding sound:rock: Thanks for any feedback
I tried this Ryan.
1. you cant resist romping on it now and again.
2. I ate my motor up and I thought I was not abusing it.

The safe way to go is get it hardened and then do the S/C. Stinker can help ya with that :)
Good Luck bro
Speed

Speed Racer said:
I tried this Ryan.

The safe way to go is get it hardened and then do the S/C. Stinker can help ya with that :)
Good Luck bro
Speed[/QUO\\

Whats the cost of the other stuff (average)?:dontknow:

ryan said:
Speed Racer said:
I tried this Ryan.

Good Luck bro
Speed[/QUO\\

Whats the cost of the other stuff (average)?:dontknow:

looking at 5k (more or less depending on how much you can do) this is for a forged long block.

forged and SC out the door your looking easily at 10-12k.

the easiest way and lil safer to get more power is nitrous.

You only need more power on the track imo

FerrariTruck said:
looking at 5k (more or less depending on how much you can do) this is for a forged long block.

You only need more power on the track
imo
what he said. :)

FerrariTruck said:
ryan said:

You only need more power on the track imo

just a 150 shot,right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back