ROE's completed a new production run of Ram SRT-10 Superchargers.

I love the look of the root type over the pro charger just classy if you ask me.

but I agree I would want everything else anodized the same color, valve covers pulleys, oil pan, can you anodize the whole hood?

I like it a lot! How much boost can it produce? Is there a complete bolt on kit including any tune changes? How much does it cost?

I love the look of the root type over the pro charger just classy if you ask me.

but I agree I would want everything else anodized the same color, valve covers pulleys, oil pan, can you anodize the whole hood?

I prefer the significant performance and longevity advantages of the Procharger.

I like it a lot! How much boost can it produce? Is there a complete bolt on kit including any tune changes? How much does it cost?

Not sure on max boost but 6 with what it comes with. I make 13 with my pulley changes. It is a complete bolt on kit pretty easy. You can buy tunes right from roe racing and use them with sct tuner or roes vec programer. It costs about $7,300. Check out roeracing.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back