Rolled 200k today!

cgperry

Reaction score
Passed 200k on the way home from work tonight in my 06 QC.

Fantastic truck. Only had two significant failures since this post:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/my-06-qc-passed-150k-yesterday-48983/

One was a totally integrated power module (TIPM) which killed off my power windows. The other was a belt tensioner that exploded on my way home to SC from the US Grand Prix in Austin, TX last fall. Stranded me in Augusta GA for a night - the one and only time the truck has seen a tow truck in 200k miles. The shiny Ram fell off the tailgate logo too (leaving the black background), but that shouldn't count, right?

This truck has been so great that I recently bought an 05 Ram 2500 with the Cummins diesel to take over horse trailer duty from the SRT. Not that she was complaining. Get out there and drive them! They can take it.

Attachments

• 200K.jpg
    200K.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 120
Wow!!! Awesome to hear :)
I have 94,500 on my 10 and she begs me for a 1/4 mile pass :rock:
Still looks new as well. Paint included :burnout:

I have 80,000 & your comments give me hope that mine will live much longer. Thanks for your post.

And people question reliability

122k on mine, only reason it doesn't have more is it's been sitting while I'm deployed.

lol... Thought about that. My long term average mpg is about 11.3. That means 200k miles burned 17,700 gallons of gas. I think I just made Al Gore's hit list!

And at $3.80 / gallon, I've spent roughly $67,260 on gas. %$@#!! That's almost 3 Priuses...

lol... Thought about that. My long term average mpg is about 11.3. That means 200k miles burned 17,700 gallons of gas. I think I just made Al Gore's hit list!

And at $3.80 / gallon, I've spent roughly $67,260 on gas. %$@#!! That's almost 3 Priuses...

Dang bro sorry I made you add it up

2 words..... main tenance, wait that's one word. I'm going back to bed. :D

Lol haha.this.makes me feel alot better i was optimistic b4 i got mine but i seen on our forum and viper alley biggest mileage was like 150k so i was like hell yea

That's sick.
Thinking i have 20k on my truck... I would have mine the rest of my life then :p

That's sick.
Thinking i have 20k on my truck... I would have mine the rest of my life then :p

lol maybe, some of the lower mileage 10's have had bigger problems than the higher mileage ones! I'm still on my stock transmission at 122k miles!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back