Ron F'd up my truck....

mrssrt10

Reaction score
Last night, Ron tells me he has a meeting early in the morning and that he would be leaving the house around 7:30a. So, 7:30 this morning rolls around and he tells me he will be back in a couple hours.

(fast forward to 9:15) I am in the kitchen when Ron comes walking into the house, he comes up to me and says: "Honey, I f'ed your truck a little." I instantly start getting mad because he will not say anything else! I've already been bugged because since his car is at Techco he has put over 600 miles my truck. (he says he hasn't been going anywhere though!!!) Anyway, all I can think is that he hit something... backed into something, whatever.... You get the idea!

Ron takes me by the hand, and we start for the garage.... The only thing he says is "Just come look."

Well, I get to the garage and this is what I see....................

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

Thank you Bismark from US Wheels for the my new wheels!!!! :D

Looks AWESOME, Maureen!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Are those the same wheels as Mark has on his yellow Bee? :confused: :rock:

...... Give Ron a big kiss for me. :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
Looks AWESOME, Maureen!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Are those the same wheels as Mark has on his yellow Bee? :confused: :rock:

...... Give Ron a big kiss for me. :marchmellow:
Yes they are Jake. The Blaze rim by USW.

These fit like a glove and hold the factory size tires. They are a 22X9.5

OMG THOSE WHEELS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow wow wow Those are the best wheels EVER!

How much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????/

'bout time that husband of yours did something for your truck instead of that 4 door thing he jokingly calls "BAD"...;) ....They look great Maureen!!:rock:

Great looking wheel! He did well! Hard to beat the stock look but he made a great choice!

TNVIPER said:
'bout time that husband of yours did something for your truck instead of that 4 door thing he jokingly calls "BAD"...;) ....They look great Maureen!!:rock:
STFU Larry. lol

Awesome wheels......

He deserves a good and severe spanking for leading you on like that....... ;)

Love the dragonflies.....

D

mrssrt10 said:
I instantly start getting mad because he will not say anything else! Anyway, all I can think is that he hit something... backed into something, whatever.... You get the idea!

All these years I always heard, "NOOO women don't over react or fly off the handle at all." Hmm.. Glad this ended pleasantly with no one hurt. I mean seriously it sounded like you were gonna clean his clock before he made it to the garage to show you.. LOL:laugh:

mrssrt10 said:
I've already been :hahaha:bugged because since his car is at Techco he has put over 600 miles my truck. (he says he hasn't been going anywhere though!!!)

HAHAHAHA that is funny because... Because you were bugged and there are dragonflies on your truck.. AHHHH that's halarious.. The wheels look awesome on her..

Venom Power said:
I mean seriously it sounded like you were gonna clean his clock before he made it to the garage to show you.. LOL:laugh

I thought she was going to clean my clock as well. lol I literally had to quickly drag her out to the garage to get rid of her Anger. haha

1bad4dr said:
I thought she was going to clean my clock as well. lol I literally had to quickly drag her out to the garage to get rid of her Anger. haha

Sounds like some stuff I would pull Ron.. But with my luck we'd be both smiling pleasantly about the surprise... :dontknow: Only it would be too late. I'd have the busted lip..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back